NRA - National Recovery Agency from Miamithey keep calling my job number with treats back to back

B

They keep calling saying I owe some dept form back some 8 or 9years ago. I told them to stop calling my job but they still keep calling and treating to send simmons on my job and garnishment from my pay. their phone # [protected] and [protected]. they also said I owe $700.00 and if it don't pay in a timely manner I will have to pay 15000.00. Please I would like them to stop harassing me at my work place! I also talk to my lawyer they said any dept after 6-7 years they should not be harassing people about it. I think they are fraud they keep calling from different numbers. They did not give me a file number or any thing they don't want to answer my questions but they want you to answer there questions. date of incident 9/24/15 around 9am. my email is Erica.[protected]@yahoo.com.