Resolved Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb — unauthorized payment
i got charged an annual fee for the anti virus software and i never gave permission for this. £59.98 was taking from my MasterCard. my e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.com. i would like to here from you as soon as possible.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton 360 - liveupdate function problems
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments