Northstyle.comTerrible service!

D

Ordered a sweater on 10/24 and paid for overnight shipping. The sweater arrive 5 days later after I called Northstyle twice. I was assured both times that my shipping costs would be refunded. The sweater had multiple flaws. I called Northstyle and followed return instructions which included paying for the return shipping myself. I received a replacement but it was NOT the sweater. I called again and was told to send the item back and it would be replaced with the sweater. I was charged for the replacement sweater and then refunded that money. I am still waiting for my sweater to arrive and I cannot get anyone at Northstyle to return my calls concerning my refunds for the overnight shipping and the cost of returning BOTH items.
Take my advice DO NOT use Northstyle for anything.

• De
    Delanello Apr 18, 2020

Did not consent the amount of $14.95 to be recurring on bank account. I need my refund. This was done for a year and a half
    Thx you!

My email is
    [email protected]

• Pr
    prosetaxrose Oct 22, 2019

Do not order from this company, they claim they will refund your shipping fees and I ordered over 2 months ago and still have not received my refund. They also charged my card with a 'VIP membership fee'. I was told they can't refund it and they have escalated my claim. A supervisor will call me in 2-3 business days.

• Er
    Erika Schwab Sep 25, 2019

PGI*NORTHSTYLE VIP charges my bank card 14.95 each month. I never signed up for a membership or VIP anything. I hardly ever even shop at their store. I will NOT be shopping there ever again! I bought a dress that cost $69.00 and have been charged 14.95 for over a year for some VIP membership. I did not sign up for this membership! What a scam!

• El
    Elizabeth Chapple Oct 21, 2018

I have been charged several months now for VIP Membership, something I know nothing about and certainly did not sign up for. When I called them to complain the Operator hung up on me!

• Rh
    Rhondakt Aug 20, 2018

Purchased one item. Did not consent to monthly VIP club charge. Internet has many others who experienced the same thing. This scam has been going on for several years. I would like a refund of 5 months charge x $14.95 = $74.75.

• Ca
    carmariax Feb 27, 2012

I purchased a dress recently with Northstyle. THis was my first purcahse with the company. The fabric was very thin and cheap. I was then upset to find that I had to pay to ship the dress back to them for a refund. I paid a total of $14 for to and from shipping for a dress that was not presentable. I will not shop with them again.

NorthStyle IS FRAUD Apr 21, 2008

Northstyle signed me up for Shopping Essentials without asking me. I have now been charged 4 times for $9.95 each. This is a subscription that will be included with most purchases from their site. Northstyle is not worth the trouble. Shop with a site that has scruples.