Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Clothing, Shoes & Acc NorthStyle Terrible service!

NorthStyle  -  Terrible service!

D
Author of the complaint
7:56 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered a sweater on 10/24 and paid for overnight shipping. The sweater arrive 5 days later after I called Northstyle twice. I was assured both times that my shipping costs would be refunded. The sweater had multiple flaws. I called Northstyle and followed return instructions which included paying for the return shipping myself. I received a replacement but it was NOT the sweater. I called again and was told to send the item back and it would be replaced with the sweater. I was charged for the replacement sweater and then refunded that money. I am still waiting for my sweater to arrive and I cannot get anyone at Northstyle to return my calls concerning my refunds for the overnight shipping and the cost of returning BOTH items.
Take my advice DO NOT use Northstyle for anything.

More NorthStyle complaints & reviews

NorthStyle - Abysmal customer service
NorthStyle - Ridiculous Shipping Methods
NorthStyle - Credit card fraud
8 comments
K

To Delanello and Prosetaxrose and other unhappy customers,

I had a similar issue with DressBarn after they closed their brick and mortar stores. I accidently placed an online order twice because I did not get a confirmation that the first order went thru. When I called them to complain they credited my account because they don't do refunds, even tho I explained the problem. They then proceeded to charge my credit card $9.99 a month, insisting that I had signed up for their membership, which I didn't. Fortunately, I got the names of the people I spoke with along with the dates and times of my calls. After calling my credit card company I finally got my full refund after a month. I've since "unsubscribed" to several of these fairly high end catolog stores. They don't need my business and I don't need their products. Charging $15 to ship one blouse is riduculous and greedy.

Had a similar issue with Capital One which is now called Marcus - Goldman Sachs. Contacted Consumer Affairs with my complaint and they contacted me, posted it and were happy to hear from me.

So ladies, we do have options. Just keep good notes regarding who you speak with, dates and times.

[email protected]

D
Apr 18, 2020 11:29 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Did not consent the amount of $14.95 to be recurring on bank account. I need my refund. This was done for a year and a half
Thx you!

My email is
[email protected]

P
Oct 22, 2019 7:32 am

Do not order from this company, they claim they will refund your shipping fees and I ordered over 2 months ago and still have not received my refund. They also charged my card with a 'VIP membership fee'. I was told they can't refund it and they have escalated my claim. A supervisor will call me in 2-3 business days.

E
Sep 25, 2019 6:07 pm

PGI*NORTHSTYLE VIP charges my bank card 14.95 each month. I never signed up for a membership or VIP anything. I hardly ever even shop at their store. I will NOT be shopping there ever again! I bought a dress that cost $69.00 and have been charged 14.95 for over a year for some VIP membership. I did not sign up for this membership! What a scam!

E
Oct 21, 2018 2:41 pm

I have been charged several months now for VIP Membership, something I know nothing about and certainly did not sign up for. When I called them to complain the Operator hung up on me!

R
Aug 20, 2018 7:57 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Purchased one item. Did not consent to monthly VIP club charge. Internet has many others who experienced the same thing. This scam has been going on for several years. I would like a refund of 5 months charge x $14.95 = $74.75.

C
Feb 27, 2012 4:52 pm

I purchased a dress recently with Northstyle. THis was my first purcahse with the company. The fabric was very thin and cheap. I was then upset to find that I had to pay to ship the dress back to them for a refund. I paid a total of $14 for to and from shipping for a dress that was not presentable. I will not shop with them again.

N
Apr 21, 2008 10:30 am

Northstyle signed me up for Shopping Essentials without asking me. I have now been charged 4 times for $9.95 each. This is a subscription that will be included with most purchases from their site. Northstyle is not worth the trouble. Shop with a site that has scruples.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

67 complaints