NorthStyleShipping/Handling Charges

T

On February 19, 2016, I placed my first (and last) order with NorthStyle. I paid $19.99 in shipping charges with a guarantee of 5-7 days for delivery. My order number was J7134751; my order arrived 11 days later. I emailed the company asking for a refund on the S/H charges and they refused. The customer service emails were curt, rude and downright insulting. They even tried to convince me that they had delivered within the time frame they promised AS IF I DID NOT HAVE THE RECEIPT AND COULD NOT COUNT! I purchased over $200 worth of clothing from NorthStyle and will never do business with them again.