North Star Alarm Companycontract/customer service

I am completely disgusted with this company and their "customer service"! Two years ago my parents, who are in their eighty's were visited by two sales men who misrepresented the products and services that my parents should be receiving. Yesterday their alarm was triggered for the first time in two years, and NO ONE called their home to see if everything was all right. I called today to make a complaint and find out the procedure for canceling. I asked why no one had called to confirm that my parents were okay and I was told that there was no record of the alarm going off. I informed the customer service representative that my father had been calling the company all day long and got put on hold. Once again, the representative said that they did not receive a call and then later said that they had spoken with my father but did not help him to figure out how to shut the alarm off. I was also made aware of the fact that this company condones their representatives becoming verbal abusive when speaking to customers. I would like to say only one more thing: if this company ever pays you a visit; please close the door to them and their products.