Northstar Alarm — can not cancel service / no service
First, this company will not tell you (at least not me) that their service is not compatible with VoIP. After a few years of 'service', I finally figured that out (a few false alarms, with no phone call from them). After I found that out, and after talking to them, I decided to cancel my account. While talking to a Customer Rep. I asked about their cancelation policy. I was told that I needed to mail or fax a cancelation notice to their office - Fax # [protected] - with 30 days notice.
This notice was faxed to them on the 12th of Sept. It is now the first of Dec and they are still withdrawing the monthy fee from my bank. I have since tried on three separate occasions tried to resend the fax (yes, it went through the first time) and the fax will now no longer got through - the phone keeps ringing. Yes, I did try to call as if I expected someone to actually answer the phone.
Of course, I will NOT give up.
More Northstar Alarm Complaints & Reviews
- North Star Alarm Services - contract cancelling
- Northstar Companies - awful experience
- Northstar Location services - harassment
- NorthStar Alarm Services - terrible experience
- Northstar Alarm - contract cancellation/misrepresentation
- NorthStar Alarm Services - house alarm
- North Star Alarm - everything
- Northstar Location services - fired from northstar collections for my disabilities
- Northstar Alarm Co. - home security service
- Northstar LLC - fraud alert