North American Hunting Clubno longer get magazine/no correspondence

R Nov 22, 2018 Review updated:

I've been a Life Member of the NAHC since 1992 and I actually joined the nahc in September 1987. But since about 2000, I stopped getting my monthly magazine and I have Not received any Correspondence from the NAHC telling me Why my magazine stopped. If the NAHC is no longer in existence, I think I deserve a Full Refund of the Life Member Dues I paid.

• Ge
    Gene O. Harlan Jan 28, 2019

i'm a living life member, have not received any magazines or correspondence since 2017. would like an cause or reason for having been dropped from the mailing list.

• Ge
    Gene O. Harlan Jan 28, 2019

not getting magazines

• Bo
    Bob Kervin Mar 05, 2019

Been a life member of the NAHC since about 1989, also a life member of the NAFC from the same time. Stopped getting magazines sometime in 2012 I think, haven't gotten any correspondence from them stating why. Did start getting a dual magazine a few years ago, they said it was to save money. Last one of those I seen was almost 2 years ago, maybe more. For what they charge for their membership you would think that they would treat their life members a little better.