North America HVAC — they supplied a defective part that they will not replace.
On August 08, 2017, I returned a defective part they shipped my, at my expense, for my Intertherm natural gas furnace. I provided all the information they requested including two photos of the part. I also provided the RMA#Stap080717 so they could trace the returned part to my original order.
Here is the detailed information:
Part Number 903110-A
Intertherm natural gas furnace-Model M1A 070A AW;
Serial Number M1D020301515
Ignitor FC047 632313C (Sic 1038)
It is now October 27, 2017 and they had ignored all my efforts to provide me with a replacement part or a refund of my purchase price, even though I have provided them all the information they requested. I am now out the original shipping cost, plus the return shipping costs, plus the cost of the defective part.
I am a 73 year old senior living in British Columbia, Canada.
This is the worst company I have ever done business with in my life.
They took my money and provided me no value for that money.
More North America HVAC Complaints & Reviews
- Northamericahvac.com - ripping off old ladies
- North America HVAC - looks like a total scam
- Northamericahvac.com - bad service
- North America HVAC - didn’t receive part
- Northamericahvac.com - they didn't provide any info about order and the worst delivery ever
- North America HVAC - a compressor order
- www.northamericahvac.com - I got different part, but in all documents the seller indicated the correct order
- North America HVAC - customer service