Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Fitness & Exercise Equipment NordicTrack service, delivery, product condition

NordicTrack review: service, delivery, product condition

J
Author of the complaint
3:49 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a treadmill from the Nordic Track website in early April 2011. It was meant to be delivered in 2 weeks time and with in home assembly. 2 weeks came and went and I had yet to be contacted to schedule delivery, so I called Nordic Track. I was told "these things take time", and my response was, yes, but NOBODY has contacted me, don't you think that is odd? I was told to follow up with the shipping company. I told Nordic track that that was their job. After 4 more phone calls to Nordic Track and 3 to the shipping company, I was finally given a delivery date. Over a month after I ordered it and they had been paid by my credit card company, the treadmill arrived. I had to refuse delivery because it was severly damaged. The carton looked like it had been backed over by a truck, and the deck and assembly of the treadmill itself was damaged. The delivery people who were meant to also assemble, admitted that it was indeed heavily damaged. My husband called Nordic Track and they will not issue a credit until they receive the item back at their warehouse. Considering how long it took to get here, that does not leave us with a feeling of great confidence. So we called American Express and they are going to despute the charges and handle this for us. We will never do business with Nordic Track again and we will make certain that everyone we know hears of our experience.

More NordicTrack complaints & reviews