Nokia UK Mobile Promowon 315,000,00

B

I have recieved the message that ihave won 315, 000, 00. so actually i want to comfirmed how true it is .if their is any thing like this i wont to be sure of, for more detail here is my email adress [protected]@yahoo.com. ([protected])

jackline peter May 17, 2013

hi my name is jackline s peter from Tanzania i received message from my mobile on my nokia 6600 that i have won 350.000 pound, so actually i want to com firmed how true it is if there anything like this i wont to be sure of, for more detail here is my email adress ([email protected])(my phone number [protected]) God bless u

• Re
    Reply Team Nov 23, 2012

Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

[email protected]

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
    on how your winnings can be Collected.
    You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Congratulations
    Reply Team

• Ki
    kinza Nov 23, 2012

i received a message on mobile you have won pound 415, 000.00.i want to confirm is true or false, if any body know about this uk mobile promo inform me please and take pray from me for allah. my email address [email protected]

• Ni
    nikita85 Nov 02, 2012

hi my name is himanshu saxena irecived message from my mobile phone said your mobile number has won 1.6crorerupee in uk nokia promoto claim winning prize send your name addrs phone no age occupation email id.
    my name-himanshu saxena
    address-gopaal mohalla chandausi
    phone number-[protected]
    age-32
    occupation-supervisor in u.p.jal.nigam
    email [email protected]

• infromation that got to our verification department comfired that
    mobile numbers and email addresses of winner has been hacked
    and winners are now been contacted illegally
    do not respond to such messages as they are not in postion to pay you your
    winning PRIZE.
    for proper verification send your full names, Address, Telephone Number and Winning number
    you recieved to the united kingdom invesigation bureau on [email protected] so as to enable
    them ascertain if you really won the lottery and give you infromations on how your prize can be clamed
    you will also be informed if the winning message you recievd is a fraud notification

JATIN KUMAR01 Sep 10, 2012

hi my name is JATIN FROM INDIA i received message from my Mobile phone said"Congratulations! Your Mobile Won you pounds 6000.000.00 in the Nokia promo in London for Claims

JATIN KUMAR01 Sep 10, 2012

hi my name is DHARMENDRA CHAURASIA FROM INDIA i received message from my Mobile phone said"Congratulations! Your Mobile Won you pounds 350.000.00 in the Nokia promo in London for Claims

• Za
    Zakeera Jul 10, 2012

Hi sir/madam my name is zakeera
    I have recieved the message thatihave won 600, 000, 00
    pounds soactually i want to comfirmed howtrue it is .if their is any thing likethis i wont to be sure of, for moredetail here is my email adress [email protected]
    Phno:7382278459and im from india

• Do
    DONOR MICHAEL EJIRO Jul 06, 2012

Sir,
    On the 28th day of June, 2012 at 2:46pm Nigerian time, i received a text message in my mobile number [protected] from (Nokia UK Promo).
    The content of the message is as follow: That the above phone number has qualified me for 55, 000 pounds and that for claims, I should send my name, number and country to this E-mail:- [email protected]
    In compliance therefore, here are the following
    Name:DONOR MICHAEL EJIRO
    Number: [protected]
    Country: NIGERIA

• Uc
    UCHE EKE Jul 04, 2012

hello my name is UCHE EKE i received a message on my phone that i qualified for the Nokia U.K promo, worth 55, 000 pounds how can i claim my price, here is my phone number [protected], i am from nigeria, e-mail [email protected]

• Ad
    adesina aderoju adesegun Jun 27, 2012

hello, my name is adesina aderoju adesegun i received message too dat i win your promo in london .pls want to confirmed if is true or not.reply to me on my email:[email protected] or +[protected], +[protected].

• Ha
    harry had Jun 20, 2012

Hi i received a message that you won 3crore sixtylaks to take this prize you have to send photo id proof & deposit 18thousand 5hundred so the custom officer will release me so ican meet you . this is fraud pure fraud dont accept any calls or dont reply any unknown message thanks.

• As
    asomadu ekene sunday Jun 19, 2012

i received a message, that i won 415, 000 pounds, please, this is my phone number [protected] or you can also reach me on [protected], and my e-mail addresse is [email protected], i will be very glad to hear from u, through my mail, for details and how to claim my prize, in the NOKIA-UK AWARDS.

• Dr
    Dr Nandan Vaidya Jun 09, 2012

hi my name is Is nandan vaidya from india i received message from my Mobile phone said"Congratulations! Your Mobile Won you 3 crore 6 lakhs india rupess in the Nokia award promotion in england to Claim contact [email protected] Iwont to confirmed how true it is.
    for more detail her is my email adress [email protected]

• Al
    alex eromosele Apr 15, 2012

I received a message that I have won 55, 000 pounds in the Nokia UK promo. These are the details of the requirement I was told to send...Name Alex Eromosele, phone nos. [protected], Nigeria.

• Ba
    bablu rathore Mar 22, 2012

I have recived the massage that i have won 750, 000 pounds so actually i want to confirmed how true it is.if their is anything like this i wont to be sure of, for more detail here is my email adress [email protected]([protected])

• Ho
    how won Mar 16, 2012

hi my name dr. sanjay sahu from semipali urga korbac.g.state of chhatisgarh i received massage from my mobile phone i won1.6crore rupees in uk nokia promo plese how can claim for won mony. as you like at but thaink you. and for more detail her is my email. [email protected]

martinz Mar 10, 2012

MY NAME IS OMOBOJA OREDOLA I RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBIL PHONE DAT I HAVE WON 55, 000 POUNDS IN THE NOKIA PROMO FOR CLAIM I SHOULD SEND MY NAME NUMBER COUNTRY TO THIS EMAIL [email protected] i want to confirm how true it is for more detail here is my number [protected], [protected] and my email is [email protected]

Fathulla Feb 28, 2012

Hi, my name Fathullf and I got a message saying that my number won 500, 000 pounds in the transition Nokia UK promo email. Is that true? And he said to me a message to contact email: [email protected] or by phone [protected].
    Pls, clarify it and send me a reply on email: [email protected]

• Yo
    yousef harb Feb 26, 2012

hi my name is yousef from oman
    i received message from my Mobil phone said " your mobile no has won 315.000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK MOBIL PROMO for claim e-mail [email protected] or call +[protected]"
    In fact, I continued with them by e-mail and replied to letters sent and asked me to send me some information (identity and location of housing ... etc.) and then have to send support to ensure
    And I do not really know if this is true or not
    Please Assistant
    This is my email
    [email protected]

• Bl
    Blackeagle Feb 16, 2012

Hi My name is Ameen and i have received a message saying that my no has won 500, 000 pounds on, on going nokia uk e-promo. How far this is true?? And the message tells me to contact on +[protected].
    Pls clarify this to [email protected]

• Ta
    Tanoli Jan 08, 2012

hi my name is Ismet from Kosovo i received message from my Mobile phone said"Congratulations! Your Mobile Won you pounds 990000 in the Nokia promo in London for Claims Call+[protected] and send Email to: [email protected] Iwont to confirmed how true it is.
    please confirm me my email is [email protected]

Sahit Berisha Nov 07, 2011

hello my name is Sahit Berisha Im from Kosova, i received message from my mobile phone said congratulations ! your mobile has won you 350.000.00 pound in the nokia promo in london. for claims +[protected] and sen email to:[email protected] i want to confirm if it is true her is my address:[email protected] tel +[protected] Thank You Nokia

• Mu
    muharremi Nov 04, 2011

Hi my name is Muharrem Jashari i'm from kosova, i received message from my mobile phone said congratulations ! your mobile has won you 350.000, 00pound in the nokia promo in london .for claims call +[protected] and send email to: [email protected] .i want to confirm if it is true, her is my adres: e mail muh[email protected] tel +[protected] thank you

• Me
    mensh Nov 03, 2011

hi i recive message for winner number please contact in my e mail is that true <[email protected]>

• Ra
    ramiz alia Nov 03, 2011

HI!! my name is ramiz aliai'm from Kosovo i received message from my Mobile phone said' Congratulations!Your Mobile has Won you 350.000.000 Pounds in the Nokia Promo in London, For Claims Call:+[protected] and send email to:[email protected] was asked to contact this address, am really impressed and seeing forward to hear from you soon, my email is [email protected] and my mobile number is [protected].thank you

• Ra
    ramiz alia Nov 03, 2011

HI!! my name is Ramiz Alia i'm from Kosovo i received message from my Mobile phone said' Congratulations!Your Mobile has Won you 350.000.000 Pounds in the Nokia Promo in London, For Claims Call: +44702... and send email to:[email protected] was asked to contact this address, am really impressed and seeing forward to hear from you soon, my email is [email protected] and my mobile number is044704811.thank you .

• Ze
    zejnie Nov 02, 2011

hi i am zejnie syla i am from kosova i recieved an email from my mobile phone said congratulations you have won 350.000.00 pounds from nokia promo i london for clims call+[protected] or send email ; [email protected] i want to confirm if it is true her is my adres ; [email protected]

fatlum gashi Nov 01, 2011

hi my name is fatlum gashi and i recived a phone message that i had won 350.000.00 pounds i want to know if that is true please conact me at my email adress [email protected] and my phone namber is [protected]. please call me

fandaj ilir Oct 31, 2011

Greetings, my name is fandaj, I am from Kosovo, today i received a message in my Nokia phone, a message said : Congratulations! Your Mobile Won you pounds 350.000.00 in the Nokia promo in London for Claims Call+[protected] and send Email to: [email protected],
    ...so please can you explain me what this? what means this message? Is it just a game? Or is it just a trick?, please write in my e-mail [email protected] I will wait for your response, thank you. or you can call me .oo37744615243..

nona3067 Oct 31, 2011

DEAR Sir/madam, my name is Natasha, i live in ISRAEL, i received a message, that i am one of the winners of the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO, that i have won the amount of 350, 000 pounds, i was asked to contact this address, am really impressed and seeing forward to hear from you soon, my e-mail is [email protected], thank you.

• Vi
    vineta beka Oct 31, 2011

hi i'm veneta beka from skenderaj i take a message from [email protected] and in this mesage says CONGRATULITIONS your mobile has won you f350, 000.00pounds in the Nokia prome, for claims call:+447024062454and send email to"[email protected] but i dont understand can you tell anithing for this game you can tell in my add [email protected] many greetings

• Ar
    arbnor peci Oct 26, 2011

hi i'm NEXHAT PECI from KOSOVO.i recived a message in my mobile phone says"Congratulations!Your Mobile Won you pounds 350.000.00 in the Nokia promo in London for Claims Call+[protected] and send email to:[email protected] can you tell me is it true or just a joke.I'M WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER my e-mail is [email protected]

• Tr
    trafika Oct 25, 2011

hi my name is edmond i`m from kosovo .I received one message congratulations your mobile won 350, 000.00 pounds in the nokia promo in london for claims call +[protected] please could you tell me it`s true or joke please return the response my E-mail adress is [email protected]

• Ar
    arsim dema Oct 25, 2011

hi my name is arsim and i recived a phone message that i had won 350.000.00 pounds i want to know if that is true please conact me at my email adress [email protected]

• Af
    afrim.kadriu Oct 25, 2011

Greetings, my name is afrim, I am from Kosovo, today i received a message in my Nokia phone, a message said : Congratulations! Your Mobile Won you pounds 350.000.00 in the Nokia promo in London for Claims Call+[protected] and send Email to: [email protected],
    ...so please can you explain me what this? what means this message? Is it just a game? Or is it just a trick?, please write in my e-mail [email protected], I will wait for your response, thank you

• Bu
    burhan maxhuni Oct 25, 2011

HI!! my name is Burhan maxhuni i'm from Kosovo i received message from my Mobile phone said' Congratulations!Your Mobile has Won you 350.000.000 Pounds in the Nokia Promo in London, For Claims Call:+[protected] and send email to:[email protected] was asked to contact this address, am really impressed and seeing forward to hear from you soon, my email is [email protected] and my mobile number is 044/174-962.thank you

• Eg
    EGZON BASHA Oct 25, 2011

hi my name is EGZON BASHA from kosova i received message from my Mobile phone said"Congratulations!Your Mobile Won you pounds 350.000.00 in the Nokia promo in London for Claims Call+[protected] and send email to:[email protected] to confirmed how true it is.For more detail her is my email adress [email protected]

• Mi
    miihone Oct 24, 2011

Hi, my name is Mihone Zeqiri, i received a mesage that i have won 350.000.00 in the nokia promo in London., and to call this number+[protected], i called that number and they told me to mail my number, name and email address.Here are the dates you asked for, my name is mihone zeqiri, my number +[protected], and my email [email protected]

• Ll
    Llokman selimi Oct 24, 2011

Hi my name is Llokman Selimi from Macedonian end I received message from my Mobile phone said"Congratulations! Your Mobile Won you pounds 350.000.00 in the Nokia promo in London for Claims Call+[protected] and send Email to: [email protected] Iwont to confirmed how true it is. for more detalis her is my email adress [email protected]