Nokia UK Co-operationhelllo there

A

Hello,
I have received sms from nokia co-operation saying that I won 500.000 usd in the ongoing promoand they gave me an email to contact them.
I contacted them and they said tht they put the money in nat west bank in uk and they asked me to pay 1500 usd as a cost of transfer, and now I don`t know is that true or not. Please if there are any body know any thing about that email me as fast as possibe as the last time I can transfer the money is by the end of this week.

• Da
    Dada Jan 02, 2009

After all contacts i received this ! They are giving 1, 000, 000 Usd to two of us how nice!
    _____________________________________________________

Dear Customer

Good Day, We are pleased to be at your service.Your order has been received
    and we are ready to deliver your parcel to your address as soon as you pay
    for the Cost of Delivery(C.O.D).

Information about your parcel is as follows:
    CONTENT:Documents and Cheque
    An original certificate of weight :-------------0.05kg
    Bonded draft of weight :-------------0.15kg
    Total weight of parcel :-------------0.20kg
    Colour of Parcel :-------------Brown
    Sealing status:---------Premium Seal

Owner of Parcel:
    Delivery Address:
    Country to be deliver to:
    Owner of Parcel Tel:
    Parcel ID:
    Delivery status: PENDING

DELIVERY OPTIONS 1. Express Delivery(24hrs) = 570 Great British Pounds(GBP)

2. Courier Regular(2-3 days) = 550 Great British
    Pounds(GBP)

3.Courier regular late(4-5 days)= 480 Great British
    Pounds(GBP)

You are to make payment for the Cost of Delivery(C.O.D) through any WESTERN
    UNION MONEY TRANSFER office to our payment officer below:

PAYMENT OFFICER
    Name: Mr. Darren Peterson
    Address: 182, Townmead road Sw6 2ru, fulham london, England, United Kingdom.
    Email:[protected]@awcourierexpress.com

Note:
    1.After payment has been made, you are requested to send to us payment
    information via email(WESTERN UNION MTCN NUMBER, SENDER FIRST NAME, SENDER
    LAST NAME, SENDER ADDRESS, AMOUNT PAID) and do endeavor to call this office
    for the notice of your payment.

2.Our dispatch officer(Delivery man)will be coming to your country to
    deliver your parcel after the Cost of Delivery(C.O.D) have been paid.

3.We do not accept Payment on Delivery(P.O.D) of any kind.

A.W. COURIER EXPRESS
    Email:[protected]@awcourierexpress.com
    Website:http://awcourierexpress.com
    Tel:+[protected], +[protected]
    Fax:+[protected]

• De
    Dejan Feb 09, 2009

Hello!

I come from Slowenia and I also received this sms yesterday.
    If I did understand it we mus pay for the Cost of Delivery. And now I want to know why they cannot take the Cost of Delivery from our prize?
    Is it possible ore not? Can someone answer me?

Dejan

Valery Feb 12, 2009

WE have received a similar CONGRATULATIONS! Sms, and after my response I got an email message where they asked me to give the following info:

1. Full Names:
    9. Name and Address of Work Place:
    10. Total Amount Won:
    11. Date Notified:
    12. Mobile Network:

Why do the people need my occupation as well as the name and the address of my work place? Nothing saying about my sex?

• Ka
    Katarina Feb 13, 2009

Hy!

I'm from Slovenia to, and got the same message that I won 100, 000.00 GBP... I don't know what to think anymore, the whole thing is probably a hoax. Anyone willing to try?

Katarina

Marta Feb 15, 2009

hi,

I'm from Slovenia too and I received the same sms with congratulations and 100, 000.00 GBP award! It's a joke, that will cost you 500 GBP or more! Because Nokia doesn't give such awards. Why should? For nothing?

Pazite na svoj denar in ne nasedajte tem potegavščinam

Have a nice day!

Marta

Andrey Feb 17, 2009

Same SMS, same content, 100 000 GP won. I was waiting when it'll get to the money I have to pay BEFORE claiming the prize and it did - some payment for the delievery of the check - ROFL! Total fraud, how come we cant do a thing to put them to jail.

Kiev, Ukraine

Andrey

• Al
    Alexander Feb 19, 2009

The same situation
    SMS with text that I have won 100, 000.00 GBP
    And I must pay 500 GBP as delivery
    And I have paid
    After that I recieved infromation that my parcel are on the way
    But yesterday I recieved infromation that I must pay also TAX ( because I am not resident of UK )
    So more 2000 GBP SO total 2500 GBP
    So I don`t know what to do
    After reading of all comments I understood that I lose 500 GBP
    People please do not believe them

Kharkov, Ukraine
    Alexander

• Ca
    Cally Mar 31, 2009

Hi!
    As I see many messages were sent. I've got one too.
    The same situation but with $ 500 000 (USA).
    I didn't reply and want you do so.
    The company like Nokia would never connect to winners in this way without your conscious agreement and participation in Promo.

Best regards

ivan May 08, 2009

Hi! the same story! 500 000 usd. Ivan, Beregovo

• Ol
    Olena May 08, 2009

Is this a ###ing joke with this Nokia Cooperation UK? As i understand from last massages, they decided to get to Ukrain to earn money!!! ### them all! Don't be stupid ukrainians - that's why you are so poor!!!

Wish you to find any ways to get money - free cheese can be only in mousetrap!!!

Good luck!

Olena, Lviv

• Ye
    Yevgen May 15, 2009

Same thing with me 100, 000 GBP over SMS. And would you beleive it, I got it all in cash in three days!
    OK, guys I'm just kidding.
    Did anybody file a riport to Interpol yet? I am doing so today.
    Yevgen, Poltava, Ukraine

• Ol
    Oleksiy May 20, 2009

60 Merriman Road
    Blackheath London SE3 8RZ England.
    VERIFICATION NUMBER:NKP-223-737
    PARCEL ID: RJO25CF
    20-04-09

ATTN: OLEKSIY TKACHENKO

Congratulations once again on behalf of the Manager and staff of NOKIA UNITED KINGDOM. We do believe that your winnings will be put into good use for community, educational and business development. Your cheque and other documents that will enable you claim your prize in your destination has been pickup from our office by RJJ COURIER SERVICE .
    You are required to contact the Customer Service Manager of RJJ COURIER SERVICE Customer desk with the following details:

Contact person:
    Name: Mr. Gary Russell
    Email address: [protected]@rjj-courierexpress.com
    Website: http://rjj-courierexpress.com
    Tel: +[protected], +[protected]
    Fax: +[protected]

NOTE:
    1. Services rendered by RJJ COURIER SERVICE are to be paid by you and not Nokia co-operation. Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because your cheque cannot be cashed by any person. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

2. You are advice to contact RJJ COUIRER SERVICE with your Name, Parcel ID(RJO25CF), Winning Mobile Number and Delivery address.

3.Any claim not made before seven (7) working days from date of notification indicate that the winner has voluntarily forfeited his/her winnings.
    Congratulations once again!

Yours sincerely,
    NOKIA UK.
    Tel: +[protected]
    Fax:+[protected]

• Po
    Popo V May 28, 2009

If is too good to true... Most probably is not true.
    Ask to deduct the money from your winnings, and send you the difference.
    Even better, tell them that you willing to share with them 50-50, just send me 50% of the money

• Er
    Eray Ozer Jul 14, 2009

Hey guys,

A few days ago I received such a SMS indicating that I won 100.000GBP. I contacted them via email and received an email telling that I have to pay for the delivey first.

Today I contacted NOKIA UK to ask whether they are informed about that award. I dont expect a miracle so 99, 9% it is just a new way of fooling people. Has one of you already contacted NOKIA and informed them accordingly. As you can see they are still playing the game..

• Th
    thelma silva Aug 13, 2009

hello there:
    one of my friend here in kuwait recived a message from this no: [protected] it says "CONGRATULATIONS! Your number has won 300, 000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO FOR CLAIMS EMAIL [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM or call [protected].

i just want to know if it this rel or just a game to make somebody crazy?

• Da
    darron douglas Sep 15, 2009

hello there:
    my wife had received a call from Mr Andy Cole saying she had just won $100, 000 USD and must pay $4oo.oo usd at western union to Miss Sarah Jones for shipping and handling for her check. This is not real these ###ing Nigerian guys are scamming people their hard earn money, please be careful money is not easy to get

jalall Sep 24, 2009

hello I am from lebanon. i receive the same msg, they said That i had won 100.000, GBP...i exchange mail with them and they said i have to pay 1000$ via western union to john morgan at 130 high speed hungerford, to get my mony., they are stupied if they are thinking i will pay without to check and do my research for this company.tomorow i will tell what happen with me.

• Ra
    RAKHEE KOTIAN Nov 03, 2009

HELLO THERE,
    BELOW EMAIL RECEIVED FROM NOKIA SAYING THAT I HAVE WON SOME AMT OF MONEY AND THE COURIER CO IS ASKING FOR £ 180 DELIVERY COST. STRICT ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST SUCH FRAUDS.

NOKIA ANNUAL DRAW 2009
    Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
    Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NG.

Tel: +[protected].

ATTENTION:WINNER.
    We the entire board members of this NOKIA CO-OPERATION LONDON CENTRE UK. hereby wishes to say a very big congratulation to you as you will be receiving your WINNING DRAFT by VIRGIN ATLANTIC EXPRESS SERVICE, as soon as you have arranged with them.
    Your Demand Draft of FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS ONLY (£450, 000.00) has been assigned to the VIRGIN ATLANTIC EXPRESS, they are the firm that will handle the delivery of your parcel.
    It will be delivered to you within 24HRS, 48HRS or 72HRS after you have taken care of the required cost of their delivery charge. Once you receive the Draft from the COURIER FIRM, It is important to note that Demand Draft is cashable in any bank around the world.

(DETAILS OF THE DELIVERY COMPANY)
    VIRGIN ATLANTIC EXPRESS

Full Address...
    Mobile number...
    House Telephone...
    Country...
    Scancopy of identity proof...
    NOTE:
    You are to pay only the delivery charge to enable the delivery company deliver you Demand Draft to your home address. Always update us in all your dealings with the COURIER COMPANY and ask question when the need arises.
    The above information is information of the VIRGIN ATLANTIC EXPRESS so contact them immediately now that we have submitted your information and the Demand Draft in their office and they will be waiting for you to contact them immediately you receive this mail.

Call them immediately you receive this mail and update us in all your dealing with them, for us to know when you receive your Draft from them.

Dr. John Anderson
    Promo - Manager.
    Tel :+[protected]
    Tel :+[protected]

APPROVED:National Lottery.
    (a subsidiary of British-lottery Services)

Thanks

Congratulations! once again

UNQUOTE

ROCKS

VALKOST5 Nov 30, 2009

Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
    Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NG.

Date: 30-11-09

Congratulations to you once again. Nokia United Kingdom is Celebrating her 25th Anniversary in the United Kingdom and a general award of ?200, 000.00GBP (Two Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) is currently conducted by draws. This is done annually to promote individuals (not for nokia users alone) of all cell phone users world wide. The draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 70, 000, 000 e-mail addresses picked by an advanced automated random computer ballot search from the internet as part of our international promotions program which we conduct every year. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address attached to serial number___________drew the lucky numbers _____________which consequently emerged you as one of our (100) lucky winners. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of ?200, 000.00GBP (Two Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) credited to file reference number: _________-and Batch number:____________. This is from a total cash prize of ?20, 000, 000.00GBP (Twenty million Great British Pounds) shared amongst the (100) lucky winners. You are to fill and submit the verification form below to us via email for us to verify and within 24hrs you will recieve an email from us on how to proceed with your claims.

Yours Sincerely.

10. Total Amount Won:
    11. Date Notified:
    12. Batch Number/Ref Number (find above):

WARNNING:
    Security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information CONFIDENTIAL to avoid double claim or impersonation.

Опять получил вот такое письмо, удалил из текста только различные номера и цифры.Догадываюсь, что это обман.Прошу соответствующие службы найти мошенников и наказать!

• Ra
    Ramesh khatri Dec 21, 2009

Hello, Even i have received this EMAIL. ... any clue

vasiliki789 Dec 27, 2009

hello everyone! I am one of the lucky winners too!!
    I received an sms telling me that i won 200, 000.000 GBP, I sent them email to tell me how to claim the price and they told me to complete a form like yours. Question No 1: why they need to know my occupation to get the price? Answer: because they want to calculate how much money they can get from me. Question No 2: why they have to sent the money of the price with a parcel? Answer: because it's their way to fool you and grap your money!! Question No 3: how can they be punished?

Vasiliki
    Cyprus

chummy pierre Jan 13, 2010

hi,
    i received call from a Mr Gilbert Kings telling me a won a promo of 100 000.00 u.s.d. how am i suppose to believe this and i am to make a payment of 700.00 u.s.d to some guy in Africia. i read all the comments above and made up my mind not to pay. Plz. people do the same as me, don't be so foolish, save your hard earn money.

thanks you all who commented before me.
    enjoy your day.
    Nathan, Trinidad and Tobago

• Mo
    MOFEDA Mar 09, 2010

hello there:
    my SUN here in LIBYA recived a message from this no: [protected] it says "CONGRATULATIONS! Your number has won 300, 000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO FOR CLAIMS EMAIL [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM or call [protected].

i just want to know if it this rel or just a game to make somebody crazy?
    LAILA

• Ab
    Abdelsalam Yahya Mar 10, 2010

mY name Abdelsalam Yahya, I receive the msg, that said That i had won 300.000 Pounds in the Ongoing Nokia
    my E-Mail [protected]@yahoo.com, and my Address 8- Aladdekar street, sirt libya
    my Phone NO; [protected]

• Mo
    mohammed ibrahim abdelall Apr 07, 2010

im from egypt and iam living in libya i had amsg that my phon number has won 300, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokia2010 ukpromotions for claims
    i wait for the answer on my phone [protected] or on my email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Us
    UserSy Apr 20, 2010

I am from Syria and I received the same messaged, but I replied like this:
    Hello,
    My name is ??? ????? ????. I have received a message from you that I should contact the customer service manager of HAMILTON INTERNATIONAL COURIER Customer desk via email for the delivery of my cheque of an amount of money 200, 000.00 GBP.
    Actually, No need for this, because I have a scheduled travel to UK after two days. I can receive the cheque and the other documents in hand.
    So, please send me your address in UK and other information that I might need in order to visit you in two days.

• Pa
    P.ABDUL HAMEED Jun 10, 2010

p.ABDUL HAMEED POST BOX NO.30457 DOHA QATAR

• Yo
    youssef shaboo Jun 15, 2010

so, after all, i'm not the only lucky guy who recieved the winning prize sms from nokia. coz two days earlier i recieved congrats! from the same nokia co that contacted you all and my prize was 200, 000.00 pounds, and i had to pay 500 pounds for the cost of delivery (C.O.D)

hard luck for all of us

martinanika Aug 01, 2010

but some of you pay for this service or not, because I have my neibor and she is going to London this week so I want to ask her for checking me this company if it is real. And if should be thrue I give her some amount of price

martin from Slowakia

• Ru
    Rusila Adiqilisoi Raduva Oct 27, 2010

hey my name is Rusila & i received a mail on the nokia promotion which stated that i have won 500, 000 pounds in the nokia UK promotion is it true the REF No:S8N but my father is the owner of the cell no. the no. is 9282482

• Vm
    V M Parsons Jan 26, 2011

Dont be fooled by these kind of promotions, they are only a way of getting at your cash and your bank details. It would be useful if Nokia responded to this on-going fraud by making a public announcement on the Web in order to protect the public. I have today received a text telling me I won £500, 000 etc, I texted back telling them to get lost!

• Sc
    scamstut Feb 01, 2011

Reply by telling them to get [censor]ed. See if they send you a claims form then :) SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Written all over it!!!

• As
    ASIIMWE Jun 28, 2011

I RECIEVED AMESSAGE THAT I HAD WON 500000 POUNDS I WANT TO KNOW HOW AM GOING TO GET THIS MONEY SO I THOUGHT MAY BE YOU CAN REACH ME ON THIS EMAIL [protected]@yahoo.com.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices