Menu

complaints

Noggin Preschool Learning App Complaints Summary

17 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Noggin Preschool Learning App's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Noggin Preschool Learning App and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Noggin Preschool Learning App has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Noggin Preschool Learning App. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Noggin Preschool Learning App complaints 17

Sort by:

Newest Noggin Preschool Learning App complaints

Noggin Preschool Learning App Doubled charged for 9 months

Let’s start off by saying, had I paid closer attention, maybe this could have been avoided. But after the trial, they started charging me the monthly rate, no problem at all, my kid enjoyed it. But then they started hitting me twice. One for the monthly rate and then a new one for the unlimited monthly rate. Literally charging me twice for the same exact product. How is that even possible? When I inquire about a refund, nothing! So while the content is decent, the people behind the scene are money hungry.

Noggin Preschool Learning App has left an official reply on this complaint.

Noggin Preschool Learning App Games do not respond to touch!

This app had a lot of potential but always results in tears for my 3 year old. The games never respond to touch appropriately and often just refuse to take the correct response. The new Paw Patrol Halloween Haunted House game plays for about 30 seconds before refusing to accept any responses. This is incredibly frustrating to both kid and parent. It’s not a cheap subscription for none of the games to work. This is an ongoing issue for the year we’ve had the app and none of the updates have addressed it.

Noggin Preschool Learning App what a shame

im sure it would be great if they actually let u watch anything... you are downloading for the "right" to subscribe for a free trial (which of course will begin go charge you once your whole 7 DAYS are over.. my 1year old wasn't happy while i tried to find Anything he could watch ... (which btw is absolutely nothing unless you subscribe) note to the creators... better to hVe at lease 1 video for each show completely free and then ask for a 1 time cost for the rest of the app.. i would never pay a subscription fee for any app ever.

Hide full review

Is Noggin Preschool Learning App legit?

Our verdict: Noggin Preschool Learning App has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Noggin Preschool Learning App's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Noggin Preschool Learning App can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Noggin Preschool Learning App earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Noggin Preschool Learning App achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Noggin Preschool Learning App resolved 100% of 17 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Noggin Preschool Learning App has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Noggin.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Noggin Preschool Learning App website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Noggin.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Noggin.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Noggin Preschool Learning App, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Noggin Preschool Learning App as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Noggin Preschool Learning App have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Noggin Preschool Learning App website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Noggin.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Noggin Preschool Learning App.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Noggin Preschool Learning App protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Noggin Preschool Learning App Pretty buggy for a paid app

It’s not worth the money because the app is so, so buggy. The app doesn’t respond to touch, sound goes in and out, and it freezes constantly. It *mightwork 70% of the time; pisses my kids off when they’re in the middle of a game. And if you have to restart the app, you have to sit through the game intro aaaaaallll over again. If we weren’t in a pandemic and I didn’t need a kid-friendly app to keep kids busy, I would cancel. I probably will in the beginning of 2021. Noggin really should make this app more responsive and reliable.

Noggin Preschool Learning App “Restore Purchase” DAILY

I hate this app.
It makes us go through the “Restore Purchase” process. Every. Single. Day. Some days, like today, I’ve done it twice on each kid’s iPad. What is the point of this? This is not a Department of Defense mainframe, it’s kids’ games and cartoons.
Now, they’ve added two-factor authentication, where I log in with my password, then go to Settings, wait for a text, enter the code, go back to Noggin and tell it I’m done.
If they’re going to give me a part-time job, they should be the ones paying me, and not the other way around.

W

Noggin Preschool Learning App Can’t use across devices.waste of money

I signed up for Noggin on the iPad using the integrated subscription option where it’s charged to my Apple account via subscriptions. However this doesn’t sync. Unlike every other App I subscribe to via Apple’s subscription in store Noggin doesn’t support log in on Apple TV for subscribers...the only options are “subscribe, sign in via email (which is not synced to my Apple store email), and create account. There’s no ‘Restore subscription’ option. So I have been paying $7.99 a month for barely any use...I’ve wasted about $24 on this subscription...

H

Noggin Preschool Learning App Money hungry

Noticed I’ve been getting charged twice since September! I’m not understanding why I had two active subscriptions for my daughter. I signed up for one. I had to update my card at one point but still don’t understand how I had two active subscriptions. It’s almost like when one payment failed and I updated my card it active a new subscription and renewed the old one! They had no problem charging me for both. But when I canceled one subscription both deactivated! I’m so frustrated with this app. My daughter don’t even like it using it because I have to still pay for everything on it!

Noggin Preschool Learning App No support

Trying to log back into my account by resetting my password. I keep getting the error message “missing required requested parameters - clientId or CountryCode - UseAuthSuiteSdkSetup.sethAuthSuiteRequestData to initialize params” as if I know what that means? I followed all the instructions to create a new password and tried multiple different passwords to get this same message. Couldn’t find a way to get in contact with anyone for support. The website kept running me in circles back to the FAQ. 0 stars for customer support because now I can’t get into my account that I already paid for.

Noggin Preschool Learning App Doesn’t Work

My 4 year old was so excited to get this app. We downloaded the free trial and let’s just say you get what you pay for. No matter what area we went into it simply did not work. My hope was to supplement ABCMouse with Noggin. At first I was like well maybe it’s just not working because everyone is at home using it, then I was like well everyone is also at home using ABCMouse too but it works just fine. I believe the developers offered a free trial and did NOT prepare for people actually using their free trial. My advice is to stick with ABCMouse or another learning tool that actually works.

C

Noggin Preschool Learning App Audio issues on fifth GEN iPad mini

As a learning tool this is a really great thing. however, the software is riddled with bugs. I have a fifth GEN iPad mini and the audio cuts out in the middle of a game constantly. I have to go back and start the whole thing over again.The idea that they’re charging $96 a year for an app that doesn’t even work during the week long trial it’s pretty frustrating. This review would be a solid four-star if the app actually worked but considering I’ve had it on my iPad for less than a day and the sound is cut out on games a dozen times I can’t recommend it to anyone especially for the price that they’re asking.

Noggin Preschool Learning App Now this app stinks

I have had this app for over a couple of years now because my son loves everything about it but you guys keeping taking everything away and it’s very annoying! Now that he can’t watch his favorite shows like

blues clues!
bubble guppies!
Gala island!
Little bear!
Franklin!
Oswald!
Allegrahis window!

And so many more shows!

that you guys keep taking away and replacing them with games or little clips! This app is now unenjoyable for my 4 year old who loved so much you had to offer now you have nothing!

I have been a subscriber for over a couple of years now! And now it’s time for us to part are ways!

K

Noggin Preschool Learning App Bad poor and doesn’t work

I just got this today to years. And it absolutely does not work. It took forever to get it loaded I had to go to another location to use the Wi-Fi to try to get it to work better still did not.

Every time I try to click on a video that has a play button it says ups this video doesn’t work try another. I’ve been trying this for two days.

Downloadable videos I thought would be easier. But they’re not. What happens is I click that on it it keeps telling me to update it. But every time it takes me to the update there’s nothing to update.

I’m on an iPad about one or two years old at this app Absolutely does not work.

L

Noggin Preschool Learning App You won’t be able to cancel

Do NOT get this app unless you sign up with your phone ID (Apple). I’ve been attempting to cancel my subscription that I signed up for online with a browser and personal email and apparently they assume you only get it with your Apple ID. It’s come down to the point where I’m probably going to have to cancel my debit card just to keep them from taking $5-6 a month for something my child has absolutely no interest in. I was going to get everything through Amazon so everything could be linked but I think my kid can live without Paw Patrol and Peppa because I don’t feel like giving money to a company who can’t get their crap together.

R

Noggin Preschool Learning App Only one star and this review is for the roku app

You need to fix the bugs. I get booted out of the app after one episode. Of anything. Every. Time. This is the only thing my son can watch blues clues on, and it is his favorite show. But I shouldn’t have to stop what I am doing every 15 minutes to fix his TV to put blues clues back on because he is whining for it. Please fix the bugs, and I will up your rating. And I know it isn’t only my roku device because it is like this on both of the roku devices that my mom has and my sister’s roku TV. If you’re gonna up the noggin pricefrom the $5.99 it used to be to $7.99, ok that’s fine, but make it watchable on all platforms that you have before doing so, because otherwise it is pretty much worthless.

Noggin Preschool Learning App Well

I just started a weeks free trial today. It’s as other reviewers have been saying for months, the app closes after every episode. It does this on both my roku TVs and my iPhone. Good shows, but I will be canceling before my free week is up if not fixed.

Update:
Worked for a while, now not working at all as others have posted. I’ve contacted tech support and they say it’s been rectified. Not hardly. Good shows but I’m canceling my subscription. What’s the point of paying for something you can’t ever use. :(

Update:
Tech said it had been fixed. Nope. It won’t even recognize my email anymore. It says no account is associated with that email. And yet, they debuted my bank account again this morning. Tech is no help. Do not get this app!

E

Noggin Preschool Learning App Needs work

It’s unfortunate that the app would
hardly works across IOS devices.

Apple TV worked fine for shows. I would suggest going through Apple channels if you only want content. The apple channels is a lot cleaner looking and user friendly then the Noggin app itself.

I wanted my preschooler to be able to play the games so I signed up through my iPhone. The app worked about 2 percent of the time. I consistently had to delete and download again. Even that didn’t always work.

For an app that cost 7.99 I don’t think this should be an issue in 2020. For an example PBS kids app has 24/7. live tv with on demand video content and games. That app works no problem across iOS devices. Very rarely do we have an issue and that’s a free app with no adds.

Noggin Preschool Learning App Wants me to pay for multiple subscriptions

To start this really is a good app for little kids. My 3yo son loved it. I recently cut cable and went a different direction. In doing that the kids lost nick and nick jr. so I thought this would be a good alternative. And it was, until I realized in order to have it on our iPad and out fire stick I have to pay for two subscriptions. Not happening. Why on earth is there not a way to set up an account and log into multiple devices!?! I will not pay almost $16 a month for this. As soon as the month is up I have already paid for through our fire stick I’m cancelling that too. I’ll be posting the same review through them as well. I’m at 100% disappointed in this. Please stop being so greedy. I’ll gladly pay for a subscription when/if this is ever changed. But until then they have lost my business.

Overview of Noggin Preschool Learning App customer experience

Noggin Preschool Learning App has received numerous complaints from consumers. The app has been reported to have technical issues, such as freezing and crashing, which can be frustrating for both parents and children. Additionally, some users have reported that the app is not user-friendly and difficult to navigate. The content of the app has also been criticized for being repetitive and not engaging enough for children. Some parents have also expressed concerns about the cost of the app, which they feel is too high for the quality of the content. Overall, Noggin Preschool Learning App has received negative feedback from consumers and may not be the best option for parents looking for a high-quality educational app for their children.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Noggin Preschool Learning App contacts