Nine WestNine West horror story

My wife purchased a pair of shoes at the Warwick Mall Nine West store, at the store she tried one of the shoes it was fine, when we got home she tried them both and the other shoe that she didn't try even it was the same # the shoe was smaller. We then returned to the store to get another pair, they didn't have it at that store so they sent us to the Providence Mall, where supposedly one pair was set aside for her, well it wasn't. Then my wife picked a different pair of shoes and returned the 1st ones. The second pair was $23.31, we paid the difference and left. When we got home she put them on and after a few minutes the shoes started to hurt, she put them aside and the following weekend we went back to the Warwick store to return them. The girl at the store processed the credit and gave me a refund as I was walking out, I noticed that she only refunded me the $23.31 not the full amount. I went back to her and told her that the refund was wrong; she should have refunded me the full price including the credit of the first shoes not just the extra I had paid. She then called the other girl and she said that I was wrong that that was all I was suppose to receive. I tried to explain to her she should have refunded me the full price including the credit of the first shoes not just the extra I had paid. But she would not listen to the point that she told my wife to shut up. We started arguing to the point that she even calls the Police. At the end and after I mentioned I was going to complain on the company website, then after about 30 minutes of arguing the other girl gave me the correct amount and we walked out. I would like to warn every one to be aware when you are returning merchandize at the Warwick Mall store to make sure that you get what you are suppose to receive. Nine West definitely lost a customer on this one. We won’t be returning!

• Id
    idiotproof Aug 12, 2009

maybe your ignorant wife should try on the shoes before she leaves the store. as a nine west employee, there is nothing more frustrating than stupid people who expect 5 inch heels to feel like tennis shoes after wearing them for 12 hours. All of our shoes are leather, they stretch, mold, and soften. if it hurts in the store, it will most likely hurt at home too. TRY THEM ON.

Comment Guidelines