Nike / Sports Non Marking Shoesfaulty nike shoes

1. I purchased a pair of Nike non marking shoes from SSIPL Retail Limited, Nike Stores, Jammu [protected]) ([protected] and UPC [protected]) approximately three months ago and the soul of both the shoes has given way. Not knowing the six month guarantee provision I have got them stitched from the cobbler since I am regular player of squash and did not wait to visit the Nike shop.
2. Yesterday I happened to visit the shop where they advised me to mail to you and ask for a possibility for changing the shoes. I have got the shoes repaired only four days back i.e.31 Oct 11.
please advice. I donot remember where I have kept the bill or probably must have destroyed it also.
Please advise.