Nike Renegaddefective nike

Hello, I made 3 nike purchases on August 12, 2011 your Lake Buena Vista store in Orlando. My daughter wore her sneakers for the 2nd time, and the nike swoosh is falling off. I have taken pictures of the sneakers as well as my bill as I reside in Jamaica and was only visiting on the date in question. Nike Impax Renegad [protected], receipt barcode# [protected]
Kindly advise how to address this as over 20 years of my life I have worn nike and this has never happened.
Anxiously awaiting your feedback!

defective nike
defective nike

• Gu
    Gurdenare Jul 25, 2011

Fraud site! They don't answer your e-mails. They take your money! Fake Nike shoes. Stay away.