Nikenike legend trainer

S Jun 20, 2019

I am extremely upset. I bought my husband Nike shoes for Christmas. Although he only wore them a few times a week (usually for less than an hour at a time), the top and side of the shoes began to rip and tear apart less than four months after purchasing them. Due to long-term complications from a surgery I received over a year ago, we are a one income family. Nike shoes are expensive, but that is because they are "supposed to be" such a high quality shoe. This is why I purchased them for my husband - thinking they would be a good and LASTING replacement for the shoes my husband had that were several years old. Now, he is stuck with "new" shoes that are barely holding together and I am heartbroken and upset.