Nikekaepernick and your unpatriotic company

K Jul 03, 2019

I am a mother of 4, and have always purchased Nike clothing, shoes, and sports gear for my children, who all play sports. When you signed Kaepernick, I started shopping other brands like Adidas and Under Armour, but if my kids insisted on something Nike, then I would sometimes get it for them. My children are involved in sports in school and outside school, and since you decided to pull the Betsy Ross shoes because a "has-been" athlete whines about it, then you apparently value his opinion over the values of the United States, and over the opinions of many of your customers. I will NO longer be buying anything Nike and I am highly involved in my children's sports team and we will no longer be using anything Nike. I am disgusted in your unpatriotic display by entertaining Kaepernick and by pulling the Betsy Ross shoes.