NikeBetsy Ross

X Jul 02, 2019

Since Nike decided to have the kneeling Colin Kapernick in their ads, I have not purchased even a sock from this company- I have also managed to persuade my family not to purchase from a company who has such little respect for the country, the flag, the anthem not to mention those men and women defending it. After hearing that they have chosen to pull the patriotic style sneaker the Betsy Ross on the advice of none other than the kneeler Kapernick, I have breathed a sigh of relief that I stuck to my previous promise to never buy another Nike product again. Bring on the Under Armour! Much better products anyway, so no sacrifice on my part.