Nike13 star shoes

T Jul 02, 2019

Your decision to pull these shoes because of a complaint from one of the country's biggest racists is beyond ridiculous! You have now offended me and my friends beyond any hope of us ever buying Nike again! We are having our golf club remove Nike from our sales shelves and I have thrown my Nike golf shoes in the trash. For years, I have worn and enjoyed Nike products. I thought you were a great American company. Is it not amazing, how Kaepernick never felt so oppressed that he never took a knee when he was playing well. Only after he was benched for poor play, did he began his "pitty party". That was also based on a lie. This is a great nation, but you are no longer a great company!
Tom Leonard