Nicholas FinancialCar loan

J

My vehicle was paid off in 2015 but they failed to send my title months after. When I called the office in clearwater, fl. They said there was a fee of $81.00 remaining. Eventhough I went to longwood, fl office to paid off the car months earlier. They over charge you. A $10k loan turned into $20k. They will not let u refinance until you are left with $5k on the loan. Why would I do that?. They are rude, and scammers. After the loan is satisfied. They report inaccurate late payment to the bureaux, and when I dispute it. They adjust the loan balance but not correctly report the payment history. Don't take a loan from nicholas financial. I would rather ride public transportation and get a scooter before signing a loan contract with this company.