Nicholas FinancialAuto Loan

I have been with Nicholas financial since 2013 and have never been late on a payment. I had 2 deaths in the family which set me back I have communicated this information to them. I am late on the payment I was scheduled to make a payment today. They sent the repo person to pick up my 04 Honda accord. When I contacted them they told me that I have to pay the full 6, 200 remaning to get the car back. They showed no sympathy towards the matter the guy cecilius was EXTREMELY numb to my situation even after reviewing my payment history. These PEOPLE ARE ANIMALS I am looking towards getting a lawyer for this matter ! After reviewing the reviews . I see that they are a horrible business. When I asked cecilius to speak to the supervisor he informed me that she will be in at 12 and it made no sense because she will tell me the samething. Beyond unprofessional ! ! ! !