Niagara Credit Solutions Logo

Niagara Credit Solutions

Having problems with Niagara Credit Solutions?

Niagara Credit Solutions Customer Service Contacts

1212 Abbott Rd, Suite D
Buffalo, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Niagara Credit Solutions Customer Service. Initial Niagara Credit Solutions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Niagara Credit Solutions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Niagara Credit Solutions. Discuss the issues you have had with Niagara Credit Solutions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Niagara Credit SolutionsCredit Collection

Had a notification that I needed to contact them regarding a four year old debt that was among others when I filed for Bankruptcy! Most of the credit card debt got resolved in that being a senior citizen on social security and my wife's passing, there was no way of paying off the debt. It has been resolved, except for this one that I was just notified of. Was told there was a lien against my home, called my attorney and he told me to call them and ask for documentation. 'This lien was supposed to have filed over four years ago and I'm just now hearing about it. I've had a brand new credit card opened and nothing was there about this for their records. So, therefore, since haven't received the documentation after waiting three weeks, called again and got message center. So, if this company is legitimate, they sure have strange way of performing their duties. So, after reading about the many, many, many complaints, realize they are hustlers, harassers and not a company to deal with. If continue to have a problem, I'm following up a call I made to the District Attorney's office in Oklahoma. Enough of this type of operation who threaten people.

Niagara Credit Solutions — harassement

Bonnie on of the collector was phoning at home. I had told her that i was in a financial bin, that I would...