Newchiccomplete scam

J

Carrie Li one of your customer service reps was useless as a fungus under a toe !!! NEW CHIC are liers the scam innocent people who work hard for there money I order two items blackhead peal mask and a tattoo kit
Total of 117 dollar they took the money within two seconds of hitting pay then I find out the kit is on back order amd I was not informed that was in October it has been two months waiting for these so called products I have had over 100 emails with customer service who sent the same message a tracking code then asked for a refund just kept getting a tracking code from carrie Li so then I decieded to dehumanize this person to get my point across the IBB was contacted and all posts then when carrie said she had sent a request for a refunds of both items it will take 2 to 3 weeks for international banking ! So I visited my bank and they told me that is false information I did my research and the international banking does not take 2 to 3 weeks to I have filed a complaint with the IBB AND ANYONE ELSE WHO SEE THIS SHOUKD TOO THE MORE PEOPLE WHO CONTACT THE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS Bureau these companies need to be stopped !!! You take money from me and lie and cheat I am not an easy person to shake it is now my goal to bring NewChic down !! Pictures of emails, items promises and a bit insight on on how some people are incompetent ..
I'll be back ...

• At
    Athena Rich Jul 22, 2020

Fashioncosy too needs to be struck off Google, Duckduckgo etc ----looks like these (same) company have scammed the public of a lot of money - i looked at site discussing Fashioncosy scams (unfortunately i found it too late after i'd placed a mega order ) and there were so many people who had been scammed. I'm quite sure NEWCHIC is run by these same people - exactly the same clothes - and the same scam

• At
    Athena Rich Jul 22, 2020

I'm sure this company is affiliated with 'fashioncosy' - as they are selling much of the same items - fashioncosy are another scam company like this - again both from china - they are probably the same people behind both. total scam fraudsters

• Do
    DonWhit10 Jun 28, 2020

I ordered sandals back in MAY and they are marked as SHIPPED, but I have not received anything as yet. How long does it take? I am VERY disappointed.

• Da
    Darryl Bandt Nov 22, 2019

Do not on any circumstance have anything to do with newchic as they are professional scammers!

• Fr
    FraudIsEverywhere Oct 19, 2019

Newchic advertises Classic Leather hats but adds the innocuous letters PU. What this means is polyurethane
    glued to some leather fibers...HARDLY Classic Leather.

Comments

• Za
    zak zimm Feb 06, 2019

I will file a protest with VISA and also the Fair Trade Commission since this Newchic is fraud.

• Ri
    Richard Cunningham Nov 30, 2018

A month ago I ordered a hat from NEWCHICK. Had I known it was from China I wouldn't have done it. After placing the order I received absolutely nothing. No confirmation, no account or order number. My VISA card has been charged and if I don't receive my order within a week I plan to file a protest with VISA and also the Fair Trade Commission.

• Ta
    Tanya Pollak Oct 25, 2018

Newchic are thieves! I placed an order 46 working days ago (on 24 August 2018) as was told I would receive it between 7 and 35 working days. I have contacted their online support chat twice and nobody can help. They keep saying it’s been shipped. I have been waiting 44 business days! When I asked if I could cancel they said NO because it has already been shipped! Fraud. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!

• Le
    LegacyProject Oct 18, 2018

Not trusting this company. They should be investigated and shut down.

• Th
    Thomas Litchard Oct 06, 2018

I STRONGLY advise not to do business with "New Chic". I think they are a phony company with no stock; a con, ordering merchandise from third parties to be dropped shipped long after they receive their payment and profit. They advised me that one hat would take seven to twenty days to arrive. It has already been 9. Never again.

• Fe
    Ferg1 Oct 06, 2018

I do not order anything from over seas especially from China. I research the company to see where they are located. Sometimes it is hard to find where the company is located. I sure this is done on purpose. I have had nothing but negative things to say about the over seas company. If I can't find the location of the company I do not order from them. They do not have the same standards we do when it comes to materials used for clothing and shoes. And sometimes it cost more to send it back than what you paid for the item and they do not pay for returns. They say they will and then do not. Good luck trying to contact them. I had to go thur a third party. I think you get the picture!! Nothing from over seas for me. I am done.

• Us
    user52 Jun 19, 2018

I ordered a bra it arrived, when I tried it on it wouldn't have fitted a 7year old, returned it, and have not heard anything for over 5 weeks, Yahoo wants to shut their account down. they are nothing but a con. It cost a small fortune returning it to China by special delivery with letter enclosed.

benjamin testa May 23, 2018

i have received this item but very late thanks

• Da
    Dale048 May 22, 2018

Shoes are not what you expect. I purchased shoes advertise as a durable street shoe. What I received was a flimsy house slipper made to look like a shoe. Comfortable but a lot to pay for a house slipper. New Chic is not legit.

• Ye
    Yelena Kapilian May 11, 2018

THEY SENT ME A PAIR OF SHOES EXACTLY THE SAME SIZE AS THE PREVIOUS ONE! 28.5 CM!!! (WHEN I ORDERED 25.7 CM, BASED ON THEIR SHOE SIZE CHART) I GAVE THEM MY MEASUREMENTS I EVEN ASKED YOU TO CHECK OUT BEFORE THEY SENT THEM TO ME (HAVE IT ALL DOCUMENTED). I EVEN PAID EXTRA 26 DOLLARS FOR THE DELIVERY, WHILE MY FIRST PARCEL WAS ONLY 14! (I HAVE A RECEIPT ). RECEIVING THE SHOES YESTERDAY, I REALIZED THIS SHOP IS NOTHING BUT A BIG SPOOF! HOW CAN I TRUST THEIR SHOE SIZE CHART IS THEY DOUBLE SENT ME THE SAME SIZE (ONE MARKED AS 42 AND THE OTHER AS 41 WITH NO MARKINGS ON A SOLE, BUT EQUAL IN LENGTH - TWO SIZES BIGGER THAN THEIR SIZE CHART! ALSO, THEY DON'T PUBLISH PEOPLE'S TRUE RESPONSES ABOUT THE SHOES (I left them 3 times and they won't show up!), THUS THEY KEEP MISLEADING THEM!

THEY REFUSE TO REFUND ME FOR BOTH 58.57 PLUS 26 DOLLARS FOR THE 2ND PAIR! THEY ASK TO POST THEIR HUGE WRONG SIZED SHOES BACK (AND THIS COSTS A FORTUNE TO POST THEM TO CHINA!)
    ALSO THEY CLAIM THEY CAN'T SEE MY VIDEOS OR PICTURES, NOT EVEN LINKS ON THE YOUTUBE!

I THINK WE SHALL ALL UNITE AND COMPLAIN TO FACEBOOK A GOOGLE TO STOP PUBLISHING THEIR ADDS EVERYWHERE! THEY NEED TO BE CLOSED!

benjamin testa Jan 17, 2018

i ordered a men´s waist bag the money was taken by you from my Master card account and I haven´t received any email confirming my order please can you send me an email on [email protected] to confirm my order my order was made in the name of Benjamin Testa from Malta

benjamin testa Jan 17, 2018

i am Benjamin Testa from Malta i ordered a men´s waist bag and i haven´t received any reply from you not even an email confirming my order the money was taken from my master card so can you send me an email on [email protected] to confirm my order please

benjamin testa May 14, 2018

@benjamin testa i have received this item ok thanks

• Za
    zak zimm Feb 06, 2019

@benjamin testa Same here. I have ordered men's outdoor stuff... no order confirmation no merchandise till today...