New York TImes newspapernever been delivered

I am a new subscriber to this newspaper and paid for Friday-Sunday delivery. The first day, my paper never arrived and when I called, it was too late for delivery. The second day I had to call and did not receive a paper until noon that day. Yesterday and today, the same, no paper. I did call early enough today and was promised a paper by 2:30 PM- really, a morning paper in the afternoon?? It never arrived. Twice the NY TImes messaged my local delivery person and their supervisor. Still no paper. When I called my local paper, the Contra Costa TImes, they stated that they were unable to help. Take about passing the buck.

• Da
    David Lehwalder Aug 01, 2014

payment made for 365 issues New York Times for which we received a notification that this is a fraud company and will receive nothing for our funds.