Having problems with WNYC?

(212) 433-WNYC (9692) (Live call in phone number for The Brian Lehrer Show)
(646) 829-4000 (Membership and programming questions)
(646) 829-4400 (Business & administrative questions)
888-376-9692 (24 hour pledge center)
160 Varick Street, 8th floor
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WNYC.

Complaints & Reviews

www.wnyc.orgThey take money every month after you donate them

I subscribed for the newsletters from www.wnyc.org. After that I have donated money them, but they didn’t provide any newsletters at all. Also they started to take money every month from me. I think that if you have donated money them, they wanted more. I have no idea how to stop these fake charges. It isn’t mentioned on the website, but no one replied to my messages. The worst communication and services.

• As
      asakura Jul 17, 2015

I started to listen to the website www.wnyc.org. It was good, but after some time they started to offer different books and magazines. I subscribed for two magazines, but they already charged me for the second month. But I haven’t received the magazine for the first month. I already sent several emails and complaints, but the rep advised to call them. He gave me the phone number, but no one picked it, when I called. How to solve this problem?

wnyc.orgImpossible to restore my account

I recently signed in for the website www.wnyc.org and wanted to download their set of music and books, but unfortunately I couldn’t do it. I tried several times, but nothing happened. After that I tried to reach moderators and asked for the help, but they ignored me. On the next day I tried to sign in, but my account was blocked and the moderators didn’t explain why this happened. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Ko
        kongonori Aug 08, 2013

Each month that I log on to pay wnyc.org I found out that they gave permission to other stores to charge my credit card. This month I found a charge from unknown company. I don't owe someone. I don't understand why wnyc.org gives out my information and charges my credit card without my permission. Someone needs to stop them.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices