Menu
Nevada Water and Fire Restoration Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration
reviews and complaints

www.nvwaterandfire.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.3 6 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration homeowners and property managers reviews and complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
5 reviews
1 review
Sort by:

Newest Nevada Water and Fire Restoration reviews and complaints

O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration Nevada Water and Fire Restoration, their team, and staff (especially the pet-friendly staff member!

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration, their team, and staff (especially the pet-friendly staff member!) were responsive, dependable, and most importantly they made my little dog feel safe too! My only complaint, and it has nothing to do with Nevada Water and Fire, is the noisy machines they used to dry out the leak. Overall, they did a good job! Thank you.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration Nevada Water and Fire Restoration were very helpful and professional

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration were very helpful and professional. Called them for an emergency situation and were there right away to assist with all our needs. Would recommend this company to anyone in need of water restoration and removal. Very knowledgeable!

Read full review of Nevada Water and Fire Restoration and 2 comments
2 comments
A
A
A. Crooks
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ReviewsPhotosAbout Reviews from the web *** 5/5 14 votes *** 4.9/5 148 votes *** review summary 4.8 (101)Rate and Review on *** reviews All home 12 experience 10 pipe 8 insurance 8 +6 Sort by Most relevant Newest Highest Lowest *** 9 reviews1 photo a minute agoNEW Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value BEWARE OF COMPANY. I was recommended them through the plumbing company I was using. I should have saw the red flags when they appeared, they didn't have a drill or any tool to open up the siding of my house. It just looked around with flashlights and said oh that'll be $1,000. I said ok, they told me that either they would be back later that day or tomorrow, I asked them if they would be able to do the work if I'm not there because I needed to go to work, they said yes. I could not fix my plumbing until they got finished with that job and they never told me they got finished, I had to call them to see if they were finished. I went to go check it out and it looks like all they did was put a tarp down and that was it because there was actual puddles of sewage under the tarp and when the plumbers told them they needed to come back out because they didn't do their job correctly the first time they wanted to charge me again. I later learned from the plumbing supervisor that they are dropping the company because this is a pretty common occurrence

T. Ondricka
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They were prompt each day they needed to come and check on water damage. Really appreciate how knowledgeable *** the project manager was about the company and the steps needed to repair my broken water tank. Michaels Plumbing was the business which recommended this company to help with the clean up. Good job ?

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration Nevada Water and Fire Restoration were top notch with their service

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration were top notch with their service. They came out almost immediately after we discovered 12 inches of water under our house on a late Friday night. They came out for multiple days with fans and pumps. The Project Manager and all of his staff were so professional and kind. I would highly recommend them for any of your needs related to fire and or water. They maintain constant contact with me via email and phone calls. Great company indeed!

Hide full review

Is Nevada Water and Fire Restoration legit?

Our verdict: Nevada Water and Fire Restoration has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Nevada Water and Fire Restoration's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Nevada Water and Fire Restoration can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Nevada Water and Fire Restoration achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration has claimed the domain name for nvwaterandfire.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Nvwaterandfire.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Nvwaterandfire.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration Had a major flood in the crawl space due to a hot water line rupture

Had a major flood in the crawl space due to a hot water line rupture. Called Nevada Water and Fire Restoration and within 2.5 hours there was a crew at the property pumping water out and installing fans. Over the next three weeks, the insulation under the house was removed, all mold remediation was completed, and the interior floor that was water damaged was removed and dried out. I had an independent mold inspection done and the results were perfect. No mold was detected in the crawl space and the interior of the property. I want to personally thank [Name of Project Manager], the project manager, [Name of Technician] and his crew, and [Name of Technician] and his crew. All of these guys were professional and courteous. They made it look easy!

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration They were prompt each day they needed to come and check on water damage

They were prompt each day they needed to come and check on water damage. Really appreciate how knowledgeable the project manager from Nevada Water and Fire Restoration was about the company and the steps needed to repair my broken water tank. Michaels Plumbing was the business which recommended this company to help with the clean up. Good job Nevada Water and Fire Restoration!

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration ReviewsPhotosAbout Reviews from the web 5/5 14 votes 4.9/5 148 votes Review summary 4.8 (101)Rate and Review on Nevada Water and Fire

ReviewsPhotosAbout Reviews from the web 5/5 14 votes 4.9/5 148 votes Review summary 4.8 (101)Rate and Review on Nevada Water and Fire Restoration reviews All home 12 experience 10 pipe 8 insurance 8 +6 Sort by Most relevant Newest Highest Lowest 9 reviews1 photo a minute agoNEW Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value BEWARE OF COMPANY. I was recommended them through the plumbing company I was using. I should have seen the red flags when they appeared, they didn't have a drill or any tool to open up the siding of my house. It just looked around with flashlights and said oh that'll be $1,000. I said ok, they told me that either they would be back later that day or tomorrow, I asked them if they would be able to do the work if I'm not there because I needed to go to work, they said yes. I could not fix my plumbing until they got finished with that job and they never told me they got finished, I had to call them to see if they were finished. I went to go check it out and it looks like all they did was put a tarp down and that was it because there were actual puddles of sewage under the tarp and when the plumbers told them they needed to come back out because they didn't do their job correctly the first time they wanted to charge me again. I later learned from the plumbing supervisor that they are dropping the company because this is a pretty common occurrence.

About Nevada Water and Fire Restoration

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration, found at nvwaterandfire.com, is a leading provider of restoration services in Nevada. With their expertise in water and fire damage restoration, they offer a wide range of services to help businesses recover from unexpected disasters. From water extraction and drying to smoke and odor removal, their skilled team ensures a thorough restoration process. With their commitment to quality and efficiency, Nevada Water and Fire Restoration is a trusted choice for businesses in need of professional restoration services. Visit their website to learn more about their comprehensive solutions.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Nevada Water and Fire Restoration products and services

When Nevada Water and Fire Restoration was founded?

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration was founded on 12-02-2013.

What type of business entity is Nevada Water and Fire Restoration?

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration is a Limited Liability Company (LLC). A limited liability company is the US-specific form of a private limited company. It is a business structure that can combine the pass-through taxation of a partnership or sole proprietorship with the limited liability of a corporation.

What is current serving area of Nevada Water and Fire Restoration?

Reno Sparks Carson City  Minden Fernley Fallon Washoe, NV.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration phone number

1. +1 (775) 856-6666
    +1 (775) 856-6666
    Click up if you have successfully reached Nevada Water and Fire Restoration by calling +1 (775) 856-6666 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Nevada Water and Fire Restoration by calling +1 (775) 856-6666 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Nevada Water and Fire Restoration by calling +1 (775) 856-6666 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Nevada Water and Fire Restoration by calling +1 (775) 856-6666 phone number

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration website

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration social media

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration address

890 E Greg St Sparks
Sparks, NV 89431-6534, USA

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration Category

Nevada Water and Fire Restoration is related to the Cleaning Services / Laundry category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Nevada Water and Fire Restoration?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nevada Water and Fire Restoration Customer Service. Initial Nevada Water and Fire Restoration complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nevada Water and Fire Restoration above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nevada Water and Fire Restoration. Discuss the issues you have had with Nevada Water and Fire Restoration and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.