NeuroRestorative Logo

NeuroRestorative

Having problems with NeuroRestorative?

NeuroRestorative reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 18, 2017. The latest review Abuse on disabled children / treatment with consent/ no records provided/ over medicated patients was posted on Jun 15, 2021. NeuroRestorative has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews. NeuroRestorative has resolved 0 complaints.

NeuroRestorative Customer Service Contacts

313 Congress Street 5th Floor
Boston, Massachusetts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NeuroRestorative Customer Service. Initial NeuroRestorative complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NeuroRestorative above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NeuroRestorative. Discuss the issues you have had with NeuroRestorative and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

NeuroRestorative Complaints & Reviews

Jun 15, 2021

NeuroRestorative — Abuse on disabled children / treatment with consent/ no records provided/ over medicated patients

I can not find the man who claims he is a medical director. Mattew B. This place needs to be investigated a...

NeuroRestorativehorrible rehab - med errors, no individual treatment plan or case manager ...

I arrived 30 March and flew a family member down with me to help me with admission paperwork etc. I had to badger them to GET the admission paperwork and this did not happen until after day NINE of my stay - a 42 page document I was incapable of reading/comprehending myself - this is why I'd flown someone down there with me!!!

Daily medication errors- giving me wrong meds at wrong time of day, giving me substances NOT prescribed for me. They withheld my anti-inflammatory for the first 2 weeks causing an increase in pain; failed to adhere to dietary restrictions (mechanical soft diet was necessary due to neck surgery) and my pain was increased because it took over 2 weeks for them to stop giving me food I had to chew!!! I was moved into a room that did not have a handicap accessible shower and they did not fix this for almost 2 weeks. I had no functional case manager - he never met with me, never got an individual treatment plan as described in the admission documents. I left treatment early because it was causing more harm than it was helping and NOW I'm having trouble getting them to engage in discussion with me re refunding part of my payment because I DID NOT receive the services I was supposed to and do not feel I should have to pay full price for such an abysmal stay. I was told - "you had a chance to talk to the state director but you declined" I was in severe pain (due in part to the poor quality care I received) at the time of the meeting and had my private case manager attend that meeting in my stead. They will only give me a phone # for the state director but they know I need to do this in writing due to an auditory processing disorder. Yet the only response I get is "you had a chance to talk to him"

I'm a former Board member for the Brain Injury Assoc of NC - this was an abysmal substandard, experience and I will be reporting this to CARF -

Anti-Corruption Act Member Jun 15, 2021

If you would like to join me and some of the other parents/ family members, feel free to contact me. We can make a bigger impact and be more effective if we team up.

Cell: [protected] (Preferably text so I know who it is.)
      Email: [email protected]

NeuroRestorativeHome group mistreatment

Hello:
    My sister Rulla Badro has been living in a Neurorestorative group home located on 39 South Laurel Drive, in Somers Point NJ 08244.
    It is well documented by several neurologists that Rulla does not have a feeling sensation in her palms and that prevents her from feeding herself, bathing herself or wearing her shoes. She doesn't feel a sandwich when placed in her hand. She does not feel a bar of soap given to her to bath herself. Worse yet, she cannot see the bar of soap if it fell out of her hand because she became blind after her brain injury.
    Now since Rulla had complained about being yelled at several times at the group home by a supervisor, a campaign of retribution or reprisal has begun.
    Now, no one is feeding her, no one is bathing her, no one is helping her wearing her shoes.
    Of Course, everyone knows that is how you push someone out the door.

NeuroRestorativeretaliation

Supervisor Marisa Gonzales, has retaliated against 3 staff that they acclaimed that did follow her directives in training. She has advised all employees not to contact 911, but to contact the on-call staff to give them details of incident and they will follow up to let you know if it is an emergency situation, to contact 911. On date of September 09, 2017, there was a situation that 3 staff contacted on-call to be able to contact 911. The patient was not taken to the emergency room that night. The day shift CNA, ended up taking the patient without getting consent. She has quit the job because of the misconduct, 2 have been fired and one is still holding on to the job until Marisa Gonzales, supervisor fires them. This company has done many things of misconduct. Marisa Gonzales blamed the 3 CNA's for the patient in the hospital and being on life support. Her program coordinator Latoya made accusations the patient was fasking. And she was not taken to the E.R. when asked. The night shift lied, and stated that on call contacted them back. when she told us she did not contact them back. There is a lot that was not right at this job

• Updated by GoodCNA · Dec 18, 2017

She wrote us up for CC: Human Resources because you can't trust her with your emails. She is quick to say she didn't get something. So we emailed a copy to Human Resources to cover our tracks. We were all wrote up for sending copies of our notes to fellow CNA's this was done so they would all know of what is going on at the site. Some of the CNA's don't read the books, they just start there day. But, they all read their emails. We have been written up with the most denes reason. There is so much misconduct being done. She harasses her team, to where everyone that has quit is due to this supervisor. Nobody likes her, everyone has bad comments, sighs about Marisa Gonzales