Netflixrelease time for show

E Jul 04, 2019

I have been told multiple times stranger things would be released July 4. I stayed up till midnight to watch a show that only your company provides. Then I see at midnight it's not available. I go on google and find out it isn't available until 3pm central standard time. Your service is garbage. I keep it for 3 shows. And if you say July 4 then that means midnight in my time zone. You have marketing out there that I should binge watch on July 4. How the hell do I binge an 8 hour season starting at 3pm? Your company has ruined my night. I took off work so I could relax and watch a show and just put my feet up and your company has ruined that with their false marketing and [censored] time zone rules. I'll be cancelling my subscription this weekend.