Resolved Netcarecriminal activity in acu milpark

M Review updated:

My mother was critically ill in Milpark hospital ACU section. On Monday 5 January 2009 she asked for her ipod and I saw that it was stolen. I immediately reported this to the staff in ACU but got no results.
I contacted the public relations officer and reported it to her and an investigation was lodged. The public relations officer assured me that there are protocols and procedures in place to protect the valuables of patients. After the internal investigation it was obvious that the protocols and procedures were not adhered to. In this Millpark Hospital was grossly negligent.
Millpark Hospital's official response is that they are not liable. The company hides behind their indemnity clause, which each patient must sign before they get medical care. This encourages dishonest behavior amongst their staff.
I want the public to be aware of the criminal activity in Milpark Hospital.

• Li
    lis Apr 01, 2009

i completely agree, my mother was recently in milpark hospital in section 3 ward 4.she recieved very poor service from the nurses.the first day that my mother had been admitted the nurse was very rude to her, her name was monica.i am very upset about this and i truly hope this matter is dealt with.

nottoknow Sep 05, 2018

as the nurses at pinehaven netcare hospital, ill outline my complain as follows : nurses at the hospital are forced by management to dispence medication after hours to patient and the wards without a licence and this is not allowed by the nursing council and when complaining they are threatend of loosing jobs.( complain also forwarded to sanc)