The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Netcare — understaffed & negligent
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Netcare Blaauwberg's ICU is terribly understaffed. Though they have some fantastic staff there, they have very few qualified ICU nurses/sisters and it shows in the amount of care they provide.
During the day (visiting hours) the place is swarming with attentive staff. At night they are on a skeleton staff.
Their doctors are overworked and have no time to inform patients and their loved ones of critical issues directly affecting them.
I would stay clear of the Mickey-Mouse operation.
More Netcare Complaints & Reviews
- Netcare - unitas should be ahamed of themselves
- Olivedale Hospital - negligence
- Netcare - criminal activity in acu milpark
- Netcare - unethical behaviour
- Netcare Olivedale - bad service by gynecologist
- Netcare - Very unhappy with how my mother was handled
- Netcare Hospital - hygiene/cleaning
- Netcare - service/waiting time
- Netcare - Nicu allow only 10min visiting hours for the parents
- Netcare - notcare does not take accountability