[Resolved] NET10slowing down my phone to the point its useless and I can't do business or get online

M Aug 01, 2018

They slowed my phone down so much I can't continue with my business on eBay or the internet so I'm going to get kicked off eBay I can't get online I can't get a hold of their customer service to get them to correct it they won't correct it even if I throw more money at them and they're making my phone useless and now I can't support myself. They purposely are altering my phone to extort more money out of me, i cant contact them in anyway, their phone numbers for customer care dont work, their support webpage is closed (under construction for over 3-months) and they wont let my phone work so i can support myself

• Resolution Statement

• Net10 Wireless Customer Care's Response · Sep 13, 2018

This is Mia from NET10 Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.