Nauticaabuse/quality

B Review updated:

I purchased two belt one of them was in good condition the other one was defected, i get denied mony back for the defected one or even exchangin it .i have being told that the return or exchange time has expired but according to my recciept i sttill have time to the 15 0f july .now honestly speeking, i get decieved and lied to, the only thing i want to do just exchang the defected item but it seems there is scamer every where.

i hope iget my money back.

• S
      Jan 06, 2013

Hi;
    My name is Serkan I'm 38 year old, married and have three kids.I'm working at government as strategic planning officer. I purchased a Nautica watch from one of nautica distributor's store (which named Konyalı saat) in Bursa city, TURKEY. The name of the store is "konyalı saat" which is located at carrefour in bursa city. Just two months later that I've purchased when the first problem has happened. This watch had several problems during the past 2 years. I returned the watch to the distributor company three times for three different problems. Also I gave up my complaint because of request of distributor both second and third times of these problems. However the problems have been remaining. I paid a "considerable" amount of money to purchase this watch.
    Problems about;
    1)Crown came off, when I pulled the crown to adjust the date and time, the crown pulled all the way out surprisingly and separated from the case.
    2) Water droplets inside watch when taking water inside the watch.(Although water resistant and without any reason or because of washing my hands)
    3) Water droplets inside watch when taking water inside the watch.(Although water resistant and without any reason or because of washing my hands)

Although very few wearing this watch completely broken down. I have great disappointment about nautica watches. I want a refund of my loss as soon as possible. I hope I get my money back.
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely.

e-mail adress: [protected]@gmail.com

Mobile phone: +[protected]

• S
      Jan 06, 2013

Hi;
    Problems about;

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely.

e-mail adress: [protected]@gmail.com