The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Nature Cleanse — '14-day free trial ripoff'
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered a 14 day trial of this stuff and cancelled on the 14th day. I was told that the onlycharge to my card would be the shipping - $5.99. Hey, when I checked my statement my card had been charged $88.
Their 'system' mysteriously had logged my order 24 hours earlier than actual. Also, it took five calls - four of which were cut off - to get through to a ### called Todd who tried to convince me that their 'system' never failed.
In short, these people are con artists. So do not be folled into taking their 'free trial'.
When you get to the website for the 'free trial' you will find that there are only 47 more left. Interesting?
WHAT ADDS INSULT TO INJURY IS THAT THE DAMN STUFF DOESN'T WORK!!!
More Nature Cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Nature Cleanse - won't answer phone for me to cancel membership
- Nature Cleanse - charged account 88.00trying to get refund
- Nature Cleanse - unable to cancel/unauthorized charge
- Nature Cleanse - deceit
- Nature Cleanse - read your terms and conditions
- Nature Cleanse - unauthorized use of debit card
- Nature Cleanse - unauthorized credit card charge
- Nature Cleanse - fraud and touted by oprah
- Nature Cleanse - still charged me $89 after I cancelled
- Nature Cleanse - qustionable company ethics/lack of easily visible and clear conditions of trial.