Nature Cleanse'14-day free trial ripoff'

B

I ordered a 14 day trial of this stuff and cancelled on the 14th day. I was told that the onlycharge to my card would be the shipping - $5.99. Hey, when I checked my statement my card had been charged $88.

Their 'system' mysteriously had logged my order 24 hours earlier than actual. Also, it took five calls - four of which were cut off - to get through to a ### called Todd who tried to convince me that their 'system' never failed.

In short, these people are con artists. So do not be folled into taking their 'free trial'.

When you get to the website for the 'free trial' you will find that there are only 47 more left. Interesting?

WHAT ADDS INSULT TO INJURY IS THAT THE DAMN STUFF DOESN'T WORK!!!

Brian

traci May 19, 2009

I ordered a sample of nature cleanse, only suppose to pay shipping fees. I went to use my card and it came back declined. After talking with the bank, i was forced to cancel my card, which is a huge inconvenience for me. Then they told me about the $82 charge, which was NEVER approved.

• binder May 20, 2009

There sure are a lot of people on this site with un-cleansed colons.

• Je
    Jessica Asche May 26, 2009

I ordered a free trial of Nature Cleanse from PureNutrientsProducts.com which I had to pay shipping charges. Another month is here and I had no idea that they would send me another bottle and charge my credit card with out me telling them to. I would like to have my money back since I was unaware of the monthly charges and it has overdrawn me in the back costing me money I don't have. I would be very thankful for the help.

tracie bayne May 28, 2009

I HAVE BEEN CALLING [protected] MAY 25-28. (I WAS ON HOLD EACH TIME FOR MORE THEN AN HOUR) TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. THEY FINALLY ANSWERED ON THE 28TH AND SAID IT WAS TO LATE. THEY ALREADY BILLED MY CREDIT CARD. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT $93.95. MY ORDER NUMBER IS 3915757, TRACIE BAYNE. PO. BOX 3583, CARMEL, CA. 93921 my email [protected]@sbcglobal.net

tracie bayne May 28, 2009

my comment above plus all the other's explains it totally.

• Je
    Jessica Anderson Jun 04, 2009

I tried the "free trial" on the pure nutrients web site than when I got the product I read the small print and never opened the bottle after 2 days of calling I finally got ahold of a person, I told her I never opened the bottle and Ill send it back. She said it would be useless because they will just throw it away. And I got a website which I cant find. Yay now who do I call to get my money back???????????

• Et
    EthicsCount Jun 04, 2009

I cancelled my monthly automatic order but was still billed $88. They keep telling me they will refund it but never do. I had to cancel my card to keep them from billing it again without my authorization. CANCEL your membership and all future order before the 14th day from the initial order.

• Ga
    gail andrews Jun 08, 2009

they have billed my twice for $88 out of my account and i want to have my money refunded...please email me and let me hear back from you..

the product does not work and i live on social security and i do not want any more money coming out of this account...

let me hear back from you...

gail andrews

Jamila Jun 08, 2009

I had ordered the free trial of nature cleanse on 5/26/09, however, when I cancelled within 14 days I was not credited the $88.00. This is a scam. They do not make it clear that this amount will be charged at the time of purchase. They are not refunding my money.

• You ordered on 5/20 and called to cancel on 6/4. that is the 15 day and that is why you were charged, you can always call prior to the 15th day and ask for an additional 15 day extention. You have already been provided the claims department email addr for refund requests. [protected]@purenutrientsproducts.com.

• the above picture is your "fine print" terms and conditions, they are listed in a box larger then where you put your credit card info.

• example

• You ordered on 5/19 canceled on 6/03, that is why you were billed once for $88. There are no further charges from us, We are Pure nutrients, we have no relation with acai berry, you must call htem to cancel. Your account has been previously canceled based on your call

• Jamilla, I looked at your account and it shows you ordered on 5/24 and were billed on the 15th day on 6/8 the same day you called to cancel. Why do you state you ordered it on 5/26? Your Ip address was captured as your interent signature on that day. You ordered through www.healthyonlineliving.net . Please resond if you have a valid concern.

• He
    heather Jun 11, 2009

i also ordered the free trial of nature cleanse they have billed my credit card three times one for the amount of 88.oo and another for 87.13 and another for 93.95 i have since cancelled my card but i did not recieve any product. i was suppose to be billed just for shipping of 3.95 for the ascai berry detox and 5.95 for the nature cleanse no where did it say that they would ship another or bill me any other fees. i am not sure what to do now i called my credit card company to dispute the charges but what can i do to get them to give my money back.

• Da
    dayfred8 Jun 11, 2009

This company charged me for products I hadn't recieved and would not cancle or refund my money they gave me bogus email addresses and hung up in my face

• Do
    Douglas Shiner Jun 12, 2009

The Nature Cleanse pills made me sick. Pure Nutrients billed to my debit card the amount of $88.00. The advertisement was misleading as it stated there was a charge of $5.00 for shipping and handling for a free trial. After I made phone contact with a company representative, they stated the charge was made after 14 days. I stated this was never clearly stated. Therefore I am requesting the reverse of the $88.00 charge to my VISA debit account.

• Ka
    Karen Jun 12, 2009

Did they give your money back?

Tracy Jun 12, 2009

3280 Suntree Blvd. Suite 101
    Melbourne, Florida
    Phone: [protected]
    PureNutrientsproducts.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Who are you asking? This board will not get your money back. We are just a sounding board for complaints. You have to contact Pure Nutrients. Did you ask them?

• De
    Deste Heal Jun 12, 2009

I ordered a sample supply for 4.95. they sent it late and said that my trial period of 14 days was up and didn't cancel in time, so the debited my account 88.00. I only had the product 5 days. Then they gave me a fake email address to get my account credited the 88.00.

Sooooo Mad,

Deste Heal

• Did you try tracking the package with your email confirmation of shipment, or did you not call until after you had been billed to ask where the package is? If you want help on specifics, let me know

Margie Doland Jun 15, 2009

WITH HELD MONEY FROM MY DEBIT CARD AND WAS NOT AUTHORIZED TOO.i WILL TELL EVERYONE i KNOW TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Di
    Disgusted in NY Jun 17, 2009

I think everyone who was cheated by this company should get together and start a class action suit against the company. I would also tell every authority out there about the fraud this company is doing, and contact the BBB. I would also suggest using Bank of America because they have a program called Safe Pass which insures no one can post to your account without your prior approval.

• Ji
    Jim Johnson Jun 20, 2009

Stay away from these companies. They will hide behind other names and products. Be very, very careful. These companies are scams and cheats.

FWM Laboratories
    2040 NE 163rd, Suite 305
    North Miami Beach, FL 33162
    [protected]

Acai Berry Detox (Same as FWM Labs)
    3007 Greene Street

Melbourne, FL 32940

Other numbers:

[protected]/[protected]

m a laforenza Jun 25, 2009

I got a free trial of this nature cleanse thing ...now I got another bottle and I have been billed 88.00 dollars..I only wanted to try the free trial...I want not impressed with the product..and did not wish to reorder...

m a laforenza Jun 25, 2009

I want a refund the ad was very decieving..and I did not reorder...

• Na
    Navy Sailor Jul 03, 2009

I received this product. Tried it for 2 days and cancelled because if I didn't they would charge my account 88.00. Much to my surprize I had checked my account and they had taken the 88.00 out of my account the day after I had cancelled. I have been trying for several days now to get ahold...

I put in a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and suggest you all do the same.

• Ti
    Tina Hamilton Jul 03, 2009

They did the same thing to me...seems I should have read the itsy bitsy writing somewhere in the terms...I called my bank and raised a fuss...it was taken care of asap! Good luck, call your bank!

• Bo
    bonnieschmidt Jul 06, 2009

These guys are very tricky...If you look under Pure Nutrients you will find LOTS of complaints. The reason is that they put Pure Nutrients on thier invoice so that all of the complaints go there, but their is nothing that says Pure Nutrients on their web site where you order. http://naturecleansepills.com/ does NOT offer a free 14 day trial period as advertised. Read all of the complaints under Pure Nutrients! I called to cancel only 4 days after receiving the pills and was told that I was 1 day too late and that they have already charged my credit card for the $88. + shipping and that they will not refund it!

• Ka
    Kathy Dayhoff Jul 13, 2009

Placed order for trial bottle of nature cleanse for $4.95 S & H only. After product was received I called to cancel and was advised my credit card had already been charged $89.00 for the next shipment and was not refundable. The customer service rep was rude and unprofessional. This is a total scam. I wish I had read the complaints before ordering.

• Su
    sukisu Jul 14, 2009

I ordered off the web a free colon cleanse plus weight loss vitamins for S&H only. Please watch the small print regarding membership. I was charged $88.00 for a one month supply. I would like to cancel my so called membership. I have had the hardest time trying to get a hold of the company, the website does not have anyway of getting a hold of any type of customer service.

• Sc
    Sceptic83 Jul 20, 2009

I ordered the nature cleanse and was told I only had to pay shipping and handling. But they ended up charging me full price for 2 more shipments of $88.00 each when I had already cancelled any further shipments!! Also, one of the numbers they gave me didn't work, it would just hang up automatically. Not pleased at all and a total fraud.

• Ta
    t-ack Jul 25, 2009

Tried the trial offer could not ever get anyone on the phone to cancel they are still trying to charge my credit card.

• Lo
    louanne Jul 29, 2009

They charged me for vitamin I did not get. I can not get a phone number on them. The one they gave me is wrong

• Po
    poau Aug 01, 2009

so what u are saying is that it is not a free trail at all. It cost over 90 dollars

Sandi Sciolino Aug 01, 2009

I ordered the trail sample of Nature Cleanse, when it arrived I read that they are going to debit my account $88.00 on the 15th day. I called thier number [protected] and stayed on hold over 30 muintues then I disconnected the call. This is a terrible way to do business. I can not get anyone on the phone to cancel now. I was not aware of any additional fees when I ordered this product. This is a rip off and should be stopped.

• Sj
    sjb_1229 Aug 07, 2009

The SAME EXACT thing happened to me & I am irate! The customer service lady I just spoke to was totally condescending and pretty much told me that I had no idea when I ordered it because their computer showed something different. Plus, the “14 day trial” includes the time it takes to get to you so, really, you only have 14 days from the date of order, no matter how long the shipping takes. In addition, the woman at customer service told me that it really takes 30-90 days for people to see results so why do they even have a 14-day trial? Basically, by the time the product reaches your house, you get 5 days to try something that takes 2 months to work and that is just plain ridiculous. I am really disappointed with the customer service, the product, everything!

Mad as Hell 2 Oct 24, 2009

I saw the trial and signed up for it. I checked my email to see if I could cancel it before it came, but there was no way to contact the company. It stated that the product was shipped. I moved in the process. The person where I used to live put return to sender on the box. I did not see a need to call the company. On Oct. 26th my bank card shows that they will be taking $79.95. I called to dispute the charges with the company, they gave me a lame excuse about needing a return authorization and they could not refund my money. The manager offered a 50 dollar coupon to a restaurant. If it was that easy he could have refunded my DAMN money. I am pissed I could beat one of those foreigners ### right now. I am cancelling my card too.

• Ge
    Georgejumpn Oct 26, 2009

Had never even heard of this product until they started charging my credit card $88.00 a month. NEVER got anything from them and still don't really know who they are and how they got my credit info. Filed with the credit card company and closed the account. Bank issued a new card only to have the new card charged for the same $88.00 they took off the old card as fraud. Crooks & Thieves!!!

• Du
    dunkin41 Mar 29, 2010

Recieved the following 2 months after requesting free sample:

03-23-2010 PURCHASE / NATURCLEANSE8887784605 [protected] auth# [protected].95 322.80

I did not authorized this purchase. Waiting over an hour on the [protected] number. Also have [protected] as a number...get the same hold patern there as well.