Natra Puresigned me up for other services I did not want

I had signed up for a free trial of Natra Pure through a website that I came across. It stated the first bottle was "absolutley free" and I could cancel the membership at any time. I received my bottle and cancelled within the 2 week trial period. A month later I saw a charge of 39.95 from "MyTrainer" out of Santa Monica, CA. There was also another charge from "Crasher" of Sant Monica for $2.97. It didn't have a phone number or anything to go by and I have never heard of this company before. I figured it had something to do with Natra Pure because that was the only thing I had ordered online recently. I called them and they said the charges weren't coming from them and I asked them if they knew anything about this company, but they said absolutely not and they would never give my personal information to another company. So I did some research on my own and after 30 minutes of surfing the web I finally found this website with the same name as the description charged to my checking account. I called them up and sure enough they are the company who charged me. They explained that when I signed up for the free trial of Natra Pure, I was also signing up for their services. I told them there's no way I would have agreed to this type of membership as I have no interest in their services. I remember when I signed up for the free trial of Natra Pure, I read the entire terms and conditions at least 3 times, because I'm very skeptical and I usually don't fall victim to these types of scams, but at the same token I feel as long as you're responsible enough to cancel on time, there's no harm. WRONG. Don't fall for it. There was NOTHING in the terms about such a company or membership. They don't even try to hide these membership agreements in the terms and conditions, they just blatantly allow other internet companies to jump on your credit card and checking account information and make all the phony charges to your account as they please. It's just wrong. At any rate, I explained that I didn't agree to the charges and they agreed to have them reversed. They have not posted to my bank account yet so I hope they follow through with what they said because I cannot afford the charges.

• Di
    Diana May 22, 2009

Got product and when I called to cancel I was already charge an extra 89.13 I didn't have the product for 14 day and when I called they said that the trail period starts when you order the product. I hope this company gets sued and that don't see how they figure that you can use it when you don't even have this product. This company is very miss leading. I have learned my lesson. BEWARE.

• La
    Ladonna Jun 10, 2009

I was billed 89.13 for a this product. I did not receive the proper trail period and was billed before I could try it. This product should be band.

• Ra
    Rayne Jun 13, 2009

Oh, make sure you also tell them you want to cancel fitness hub and costkings as well, it's something they give you a free 21 day trial for as well, also at the cost of 30.00 a month. Something i didnt notice until i re-read the fine print on the terms and conditions. There is a different order for cancelling that as well. This is from the terms and conditions: "And Yes, as our gift to you...we are sending you a 30 day supply for your trial period. As a special bonus gift, we're offering you risk free 21-day Trial Memberships to MyFitnessHub and CostKings. These are risk free 21-day trials, with no obligation to continue. You can cancel at any time during your risk free 21-day by calling [protected] M-F, 9am-9pm, EST and you will be charged nothing. If you like your memberships simply do nothing and you'll automatically be charged only $29.95 a month for MyFitnessHub and $2.97 a month for CostKings membership".

• Je
    Jenny K Jun 29, 2009

I too was billed before the end of the trail period. In fact I ordered the product, did not receive the product, call to inquire was the product was before to end of the trail period, cancelled the product with that inquiry and still got charged 89.13. Now after 4 phone calls they still what to reship the product. The supervisor is never available and the costumer service is based in the Philippines. It is very aggravating to no end.

• Ck
    ckormna Jul 01, 2009

Cancelled one day after free trial & still charged & new products shipped
    with additional charges.

• Mi
    Michelle Johns Jul 21, 2009

100% 12 day -Free Trial Guarantee is a scam. It took 9 days to ship the product to me with only 3 days to try. Now they refuse to give a refund even if I return the product.

angryMom09 Aug 09, 2009

Ok so i ordered acai berry and natra pure diet pills...i tried to cancel ofter 3 days and they kept saying to call back and disconnected me... Finally after getting through they cancelled and sent me some lotion i didnt want! the then charged me 90$ for it! its been 3 months and im still trying to fight it with my bank!!

• zoloftn151 Aug 09, 2009

Ok so did you check out this company before you bought from them online? Ok so what flavor was the lotion that they sent to you? Did it soothe your skin?

• On
    Online Customer Service Oct 23, 2009

Our company represents some of the Fit Factory programs which may show on a billing statement as My Trainer-My Diet. Fit Factory is a companion program that comes with various online health or dietary supplements and I apologize for any misunderstanding that might have occurred when you purchased your product online.

Fit Factory offers our customers live chat support with licensed Fitness Trainers and Dietitians, flash galleries for yoga and workouts, links to recipes and can also assist with menu planning. This program also offers a variety of diets for special needs that can be customized to fit your nutrition and/or weight loss goals.

All pertinent information about Fit Factory was provided when payment information was entered for your product and before final submission of your order - this provided you access to all the terms and disclosures, as well as Customer service numbers, for greatest support and success with your product.

Here is the disclosure that is directly on the sales page (in 2 locations) where you entered in your payment information and before final submission of the order:
    "As a special bonus gift, we're offering you risk free 21-day Trial Memberships to MyFitnessHub and CostKings. These are risk free 21-day trials, with no obligation to continue. You can cancel at any time during your risk free 21-day by calling [protected] M-F, 9am-9pm, EST and you will be charged nothing. If you like your memberships simply do nothing and you'll automatically be charged only $39.95 a month for MyFitnessHub and $2.97 a month for CostKings memberships. You will receive your MP3 player upon completion of your first month's billing. Remember, you will not be charged for the risk free 21-day trials, and you can cancel at any time. By clicking "Order", you also represent that you have read and agree to the terms of this offer."

Customer service for Fit Factory can be reached at [protected] or [protected] hours a day / 7 days a week - and they will be happy to assist you in trying to locate an account and addressing your concerns.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you have already tried customer service, but feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at [protected], or email me at [email protected], I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Online Customer Support

• Hu
    Huper Dec 31, 2009

The Natra Pure Company charged my credit card for products I never ordered. My Credit Card information was stolen and many charges over 3 days were billed to my card. I am working with the bank to have these charges investigated while attempting to contact the company to find out why they are charging me & sending me products I never ordered. What a scam!