Blair Rewards Complaints & Reviews

Blair Rewards — monthly charges on Master Card statement

I am a snowbird, november till mid April, this last winter I ordered a few items from said company, after...

Blair RewardsUnwanted service

I made an online purchase from Blair, who without my consent enrolled me in their Blair rewards program at $14.95 per month. I cancelled the service. Then my wife asked me to order something else, I did. Then I went immediately and cancelled the Blair rewards program, but have been charged another $14.95 from my account.

• Sh
      Sharon Melancon Jul 12, 2013

Do not order very much WANT to cancel blair card afterwards8edb

• Bi
      Bill Pugh Jan 12, 2011

Never signed up for anything with Blair. I ordered three pair of pants from them (and they were junk) and then they started charging my Discover Card a 14.95 monthly charge for nothing. Blair is a very dishonest company !!! Beware internet shoppers ...

Blair Rewardswould not respond to cancellization of membership

I made the unfortunte choice to order from Blair on-line to get free shipping I did the trial memebership. I thought I would be able to cancel it before the 30 days were up. I have searched the website and can not find how to cancel membership. I e-mailed them through their website on March 15, 2010 and still have not received a response; I do not want another $14.95 charge.

Respond

Blair Rewards14.95 monthly charge

I ordered one item from Blair Clothing & paid for the item on my Visa Card. Each month since then I have rec'd a $14.95 charge on my Visa.

I never signed for Blair Rewards. When I phoned the company the name Encore Enterprises was mentioned.
      This is fraud.

S Morgan
      Sarasota FL

blair123cs Feb 18, 2010

When placing an order, Blair Rewards is something that is offered at then end of the order. You have to very information to sign up for the rewards program, phone orders must enter last four digits of phone number & web orders must verify name and email address. The Blair Rewards is $1.95 to try it for the first 30 days. If you read or listen it is explained that after the 3o day trail, unless you cancel it's $14.95 billed money. No point in calling Blair customer service as they do not handle this program. You have to call the number that is listed on your credit card statement,

Blair RewardsBANK WITHDRAWL W/O AUTHORIZATION

I placed an order via email to Blair.com. I received the merchandise which had already been paid for through my bank debit card. There have been 2 unauthorized charges to my bank debit card, 1 for $14.99, the 2nd for $14.95, in 2 consecutive months. I have also filed a complaint with the MO. BBB. What else can I do to avoid this being done for the 3rd straight month. I also notified the company.

3 Responses
            Maryanne Kline Dec 26, 2010

Blair is alostaking $14.95 from me each month without authoriztion I havewritten them asking them to stop but they do not listen to me. any help would be appreciated.

Maryanne Kline Dec 26, 2010

I also purchased one item and can not stop the $14.95 on my charge card. I have b een trying to stop this charge

• Sc
            S C Powell Jan 18, 2010

I also ordered one order last month and was charged the 14.95 on this months bank statement. How do I cancel this and receive a refund?
            Since, I did not sign up for this knowingly.
            Please reply.
            [email protected]

Blair Rewards14.95 deduction

Im Also being deducted a 14.95 charge for thie Blair rewards . Something i never sign up for is this stuff .

Blair RewardsMisunderstanding

I was using a coupon for free shipping at Blair and I inadvertantly signed up for the Blair Rewards Club with a monthly charge of 14.95. After reading the complaint post, I called [protected] (terms of membership at blairrewards.com) with a major attitude problem. I spoke with a rep named Elise and she was dissappointed that I wanted to cancel my membership but she did so with no hassle whatsoever. In addition, she gave me a gift code for a $20 savings on my next order with Blair. She also said I should have taken the time to review the program first and I might have found out I could have saved much more than the 14.95 per month. There is a onetime charge of $1.95 for this 30 day trial period but a person can cancel their membership at any time. So if you call BlairRewards to cancel, please be nice... they are there to help you!!

Marilyn Monroe Apr 14, 2010

Yesterday for the fourth time in the past year I have received the wrong size or somebody's else order. I had ordered a pair of 2X blue pedal pushers and 2X was on the receipt that came with the pants and 2X was on the outside plastic packaging but I thought the pants looked small for a 2X and sure enough the label on the inside of the pants said large. A couple of months ago I received three articles of clothing which I had not ordered . My name was on the outside packaging and on the receipt but after calling customer service somehow they discovered they were a order for a lady in Texas. Since I live in North Carolina, I don't know how I ended up with them. Two other times I have received the wrong size but instead of sending them back, I gave them to my mother who is a large size. It is a lot of trouble to wrap the items back up and send it back plus plus although I should not be charged for shipping since it is not by fault, I do notice om my statement that although they said they will not charge me, I usually find out they have slipped a return shipping charge on my statement and so I go through another round of calls and emails. I made four calls yesterday afternoon to them because I was very upset. The first call she could not find my account although I have been doing business with them for over ten years, the second call she got upset with me because when I am upset I do tend to repeat myself and she actually hung up on me, the third call the lady said I had the wrong department and would not attempt to help me or even tramfer me, the fourth call I asked to speeak to a supervisor and was put on hold for 10 minutes or longer and no one ever picked up. I finally sent an email to them and today I received an email back that as A COURTESY TO ME THAT WOULD NOT CHARGE ME SHIPPING ONCE I SENT THE PANTS BACK. THE COURTESY PART REALLY GETS ME LIKE IT IS MY FAULT THAT THEIR PACKAGING OR SHIPPING DEPARTMENT IS SENDING ME THE WRONG SIZE. I have decided to cancel my account with Blair because I never know when I order what I am going to get. I have ordered a shirt before and got a bathrobe. I have never been offered any kind of compensation for my trouble like the lady above. They do take advantage of people and they act like it is your fault when they send you the wrong item. I give this company a "F".

• De
                Deb22 Mar 08, 2010

While all of this may be true, from the number of complaints, it is obvious that the charges are not clearly defined. They sneak them in when you accept the coupon. I have rewards with Penney's and Elder Beerman(BonTon) and they never charge a fee, keep me updated, and provide coupons and perks without sneaking money from my credit card account. When I called to complain about the charges, they would only refund a small portion. Truth in advertising is important. These people do all kinds of things to make money and most of them are underhanded. I used to order things for my mother, and many other elderly people from her retirement home order, too. They have had all kinds of problems with their orders and are all angry. It is unfortunate that they are taking advantage of little old ladies!

Blair Rewardsfraud charged over $100

ordered some jeans from Blair clothing I naively signed up in January Blair rewards charge was $1.95. turns out they charge $14.95.per month
              have been charged over $100 and received nothing of value.except according to the Blair clothing company I can receive discount on future purchases.
              Obviously outrageous and ridiculous seems like it should be considered fraud.
              The telephone number listed on my credit card bill is phony they want to charge another fee to give me be real number
              telephone number for corporate headquarters Encore marketing is disconnected.
              apparently this company has been associating with many other real companies to perpetuate this rewards program scheme for past few years.

Blair RewardsBlair Rewards Signup borders on fruad

When ordering online from Blair.com, I suggest you take extra care; at some point during the check-out process there will be a small check box to sign up for the "Blair Rewards" program. Sound good, yes? Wrong. While you are at no point (either before or at your order total and confirmation) informed that you will be charged for this so-called service, trust me you will be. The initial charge will be for $1.95, and you may not even notice it. After that initial charge, you will be charged $14.95 a month. The charge will be listed as BLAIR REWARDS [protected] MD. I have two of the later charges on my checking account, plus the small initial one. By the way, those numbers [protected]) are the telephone number that you can call to cancel your membership in the program.

The sign-up process for this program is so slick you barely even notice it and it's my humble opinion that it is borderline fraudulant if not out and out fraudulant. Needless to say I am extremely dissapointed in Blair for these pathetic money grabbing tactics.

So far this problem is unresolved, as it is to late to call them and handle the issue. I will update with the outcome as soon as there is one.

3 Responses
                    mahi123 Dec 05, 2010

I am totally agree...they have changed me $14.95 per month...they have charged for a year and i did not even notice that what the hell is that...you have no ideas how am i disappoint with them...my suggestion even if they sell for free i will not buy anything from then...

• Li
                    lisablondell Oct 26, 2009

I agree with the above complaints-all of them.I to was charged this ridiculous charge for three months before I could call and cancel it. I called and they said my Blair rewards was cancelled right then and there and that I would see a refund to my account in the next 7-10 days. Lets just wait and see how believable and honest they really are.

• Li
                    Linda Grounds Sep 27, 2009

I have been a faithful customer of Blair's for at least seven years. I cannot say how disappointed I am by finding this $1.95 charge on my credit card when I have no memory at all of seeing anything about a rewards program when I made my last order. I NEVER sign up for any of these scams online and I thought that Blair was a more reputable company than this.
                    I will never order ANYTHING from them again and I promise you that before they have a chance to charge me $14.95 next month, I WILL get back my $1.95. Please, everyone who has been cheated like this--follow through! Get your money back--every penny of it and then refuse to order one more thing from these conniving thieves!
                    My children are both attorneys and they are looking into filing some sort of legal papers to get damages for mental suffering. I am very ill and they are angry that I have been bothered by something as foolish as this.
                    Linda Grounds, Chattanooga, TN

Blair Rewardsunwanted product charges

I was automatically charged for this, Did not ask IT, DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS. can not find any cancelation info on website. NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE DISHONEST.

blair123cs Feb 18, 2010

MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ/LISTEN TO THINGS BEFORE YOU VERIFY INFORMATION AND SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING.3

Blair Rewardsmonthly service charge $14.95

I too have been being charged $14.95/month, for the past few months, and I don't remember ever signing up for anything with a monthly charge! I e-mailed them today to stop it. I'd really like the past few months funds back, too.

• Yn
                        Ynan Dec 26, 2009

I have been charged $14.95 on my credit card more than once and have not ordered anything for several months. What are these charges for? I believe you can send a correction to my credit card company and get those charges cancelled, or give me a refund. Thank You.

• Db
                        DBJ Nov 21, 2009

I am also being charged a monthly fee of 14.95 for a Rewards Program from Blair that
                        I had not idea I would be charged for. I can't believe that BLAIR would do somthing
                        like this. SHAME ON THEM, SHAME ON THEM

I will have to call and try to get this cancelled. I may contact a lawyer since there
                        is one in my family.

Blair Rewards — unwanted charge

I purchased once online from the canpany, and then I found $14.95 unwanted monthly charge. I don't know...

Blair RewardsCancellation

After receiving information regarding the Blair Rewards program, I have decided that I don't want the service. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford the extra expense. Please cancel my subscription to Blair Rewards and refund my $14.95. Thank you.

8 Responses
                        • Ru
                          Ruth Wilfong Sep 11, 2013

For the past 2 months I have requested my BlairRewards#[protected] be cancelled and 2 months later, I am still trying to cancel.
                          Please remove my name from your list and cancel my membership (2 months ago) at $14.95 x 2.
                          I have never used this card and I won't. Please email when you have cancelled this account. Thank you !

• Al
                          Aline Rosselot Jun 06, 2013

never ordered this Rewards Program, I am a Senior and I cannot afford this.
                          Please cancel the membership that was issued to me. Let me know by email that you have cancelled this order.

• Al
                          Aline Rosselot Jun 06, 2013

Please cancel my rewards acct, I never ordered this to be charged to me.
                          Aline Rosselot acct # [protected]

Janet Darwin Jun 04, 2013

Please cancel my Blair Rewards membership. After reviewing the program, I find I cannot use it after all.

• Pe
                          peggy nelson Apr 24, 2012

upon reading everything that is included, there is no need of anything that is covered. I do not drive. am not going on a vacation, do not have a dog, don"t go out to eat, no movies, no magazines, etc.

• De
                          Debbies Jul 18, 2009

I won't be ordering from Blair again. This charge has to be dealt with!

• Kk
                          kkust Jun 28, 2009

Right on

• Be
                          Betty Ranatza Feb 11, 2009

Please cancel my Blair Rewards Account. I know longer can afford and extra charges.