Nativeindianmade.comdo not order from them

B Review updated:

I ordered a gift from this company, it NEVER arrived. They allowed me to enter a ship to address that differed from the billing. Their first error was that they sent it to the billing address. Then when I told them I didn't getit at either address, they sent me on a treasure hunt to my neighbors, & the post office to find it for myself. The post office did not have it. They offered NO satisfaction and treated me as if I had stolen the item. I paid for it and received NOTHING. In an effort to cover their error of shipping it to the wrong address, they then told me that credit card companies will not allow them to send to a ship to address that is different from the billing, yet for some reason their website allows for entrance of a separate, different address. When I called them they were arrogant and rude. They sell VERY expensive items also! DO NOT ORDER from them!!!

• Ye
    YetAnotherUnhappyCustomer Apr 24, 2019

WATCH OUT!

I ordered jewelry from this company. It took over 2 weeks for it to arrive. When it did, the item was not as shown. The attached images show what I ordered and whay I received instead.

I have tried to contact the company at the address online where I placed the order and was told I had to contact someone else instead. I tried to contact that person by phone and email and have not heard back in two days. I suspect I never will.

So... My bottom line is this company is UNRELIABLE, and you buy from them at your peril!

Comments
    Comments

• Mr
    MRD123 Feb 26, 2019

Over 2 weeks since I ordered necklace and it still hasn't arrived. No one returns phone messages or emails. The only email returned said they would check with the shipping department but have not heard any more information. I only get an answerng machine wihen I call...and I called at least 20 times in one week.

Anna Grile Nov 13, 2018

I returned 2 rings to nativeindianmade in December. I have confirmation
    That it was returned and received. I have emailed multiple times to get my money back. Finally I get an answer that she will get right on that. 2 weeks later I'm still waiting. It is now the end of January. Grrr. This is soooo unprofessional.

• El
    Elien Janssens Feb 03, 2016

Ordered 4 pair of earrings.
    The took te money of my creditcard, but didn't send 1 email with the shipping costs to Belgium! ( As told on their website) I've read al the negative reviews... So I guess I lost my money. Do NOT order from them!

• Di
    disappointed0931 Jan 16, 2016

I ordered a necklace for my sister 10 days ago. I have written and called twice for tracking information, but no one has responded. They have my money but I have nothing. These people are a scam.

• Ve
    Verna Kreitel Jan 02, 2014

Received the wrong item and had permission to return it for the right item. Never received the item and only got 30% refund. Veryupset with them. They don't answer emails or their phone

Andy Smith Dec 06, 2010

i ordered it for my dad and he was very pleased with it

• Do
    dominika Jun 24, 2010

good service

• Ho
    Honest and True Dec 30, 2020

@dominika Dominika, you work for the company!!!

andyk1 Jun 10, 2010

This company sells beautifully made, best quality, genuine Native American made items, offers a great selection, and fast service at extremely low prices for the best available work. Many well-known artists' work is available here. Highly recommended by a true addict.

Andy Smith Mar 08, 2010

Buying jewelry and other items on-line is chancy, due to the large number of fakes being sold as genuine Native American made. This site sells beautiful items one can be assured are genuine, and many are by the best Indian artists working today.