Native Indian Made — I ordered a ring on 10-4-19. I never received a receipt, and I have not received the jewelry. I called 4 times, but the company, after receivingpay
I ordered a lapis ring with a sterling silver band on 10-4-19. I have
not received a receipt, yet the company immediately charged my
credit card 40.51. I did not get the ring, and I can't get the company to
answer my specific question: where is the ring??
I plan on filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I have
already called 4 times. Dominika returned a call when I was gone, but
failed to say when the product will be sent. She claims she does not know my name, but it is on
the credit card, obviously. So, Native Indian Made is stealing from me,
and even though it is not a huge amount of money, I consider this fraud.
I will not rest until I receive my product and I have contacted the Better
Business Bureau for the wasting of my valuable time as I hunt down the
product I am owed.
More Native Indian Made Complaints & Reviews
- Nativeindianmade.com - Do not order from them 
- Nativeindianmade.com - This site stole from me! 
- Native Indian Made - Sent wrong item 
- Native Indian Made - online scam
- www.nativeindianmade.com - I can't contact the seller and get order or money back
- Native Indian Made - have not verified my purchase or ship date
- Nativeindianmade.com - Seller simply ignores me all the time
- Nativeindianmade.com - Never sent items 
- Nativeindianmade.com - refund
- Nativeindianmade.com - 8 weeks and still no delivery of the order