Native Indian Madesent wrong item

C

I purchased 2 items in August '09. Received 2 items, but one of them was the wrong item. They said to send it back and they would ship out the correct item. I did as they said. A month later they say they have received the item and want to know which one they should ship. Sent an email at the end of Oct. asking where my item was. They replied "already shipped it a while back". By the middle of Dec, I still had not heard from them, nor received the item. Then they say they will re-ship the item but want me to pay for it! I said they can pay for the shipping or refund my money. I still haven;t had my money refunded.

• Sp
    Sprite11 Nov 08, 2012

1. I ordered 2 necklaces online. Neither one was remotely similar to the necklace I ordered.
    2. I called to get instructions for shipping the necklaces back.
    They do not answer the phone. I have to leave recorded messages which they ignore. They do not call back.
    3. Terrible customer service. Terrible company.