Nationwide Mutual Insurance Companyhow i've been treated throughout my policy

L Jun 24, 2019

well I've report several incidents that accrued and I was and had been missed lead .my car had some damaged that I had been talked cruel that I thought should have been tooking in consideration. Regardless the law. I had several email misleading. that this last none was my fault had document to prove one I had a passenger inside and me .to one point was told by one that all insurance work to gather so each time I tried to get my point across of I pay my insurance I have a rights to at the time of paying cash of in the state of south Carolina. Its basic treated me like you all was giving me I had nothing to protect myself and it was all right every one to do as they fill. u no I cant under stand myself how I've had insurance in my early life. But I've been in out due to the unreal of treatment .from unprofessionally I do how and I wont to get. How I feel very violated harass treatment.to what real reality.humiliated breach oh of trust. most of the photo are in there files witness.ive been forced to let my care due to the harshness of I could trust It was blow .but to know I will seek justice the cruel childish play immoral itits misunderstood.to threw someone underbus.i was threw about good at paying bills as joke. Its more.ect god bless for the loss if you the let me..

• Updated by ladyblu101 · Jun 24, 2019

my first was my damages while sitting in car. had pic and police came they he this and thought I was to get some took to the apparel and missed again one came to my job looked.all this was know none of me.i understand policy again there have been several of unfairness that has trried to push .I was fraud and played deprive heard attorney says that things like this been played .be me.. its has falling and broken my life for the love of some one taking from some that no do struggle a singl but has it hard but know what its like .to be be but to work hard for yours. a try to be law bidding citizen equal opportunity.