Nationstar Mortgagemortgage

C

My parent wanted to do a deed in lieu. So we talked to the Nationstar and the deed-in-lieu department told us to leave everything along and they would proceed from there. Well it came out there was a lien on the property. As I continued to deal with them regarding clearing the liens, come to find out they had the wrong person's named as my father's spouse, which was not the same people. Well, then they cleared that and sent the paperwork, my parents signed and had notarized all. The next thing we know there is a problem still, but they were still working on the issues. Well I called trying to get clarification on what was going on, again they told us they were working on the issue. In short the issue never got resolved. They told me that there was a lien out, through Bank of America and if I could obtain the release of mortgage they could deal with the rest. Well, the customer representative was surprised when he told me it would take 30 days to receive the Mortgage Release and I got it in 30 minutes. Next thing I know the house has been sold on a short sale, and my parents credit show foreclosure, my parents never signed any documentation for a short sale nor was notified of same. Come to find out the person that they dealt with was Bank of America as to same wrongful transaction. My parents are elderly, and they need immediate relief as to their credit showing foreclosure and the house was a short sale through this mortgage company. There are several cases with same and similar issues as my parents have had. This has gone on now going on almost 2 years.

• Jg
    JG Wehr Apr 07, 2016

Chelsea, you said, "find out they had the wrong person's named as my father's spouse, which was not the same people" where are you talking about that the name was listed incorrectly? Are you talking about the deed or deed assignment?