Nationstar Mortgageinaccurate monthly statements

R

My HELOC was transferred from Principal Bank to Nationstar Mortgage LLC in July 2011. The very first monthly statement was a joke: inaccurate number of days in cycle, inaccurate listing of APR, inaccurate mathematics to compute interest, inaccurate mathematics to compute principal balance. In addition, the online Account Summary initially indicated a fictitious amount past due and that changed daily. When I intially contacted Customer Service I saw that I was not getting anywhere and I requested a Supervisor which never came to the phone. My former loan servicer, Principal Bank, set up a conference call with Nationstar Rep, Kal, who admitted there were problems with the statement. Kal said the he would request a research into the problems. For this statement I had paid the indicated interest and a substantial amount toward the principal. The problems with this 1st statement were never resolved. I received a second monthly statement which still indicated an inaccurate APR and principal balance after payment. I e-mailed Mr. Keenan Cain and Eliot Robinson and today talked with Nationstar Rep, Ryan. Ryan admitted that these two statements were not entirely correct, but said that my next statement will be. Should I believe him? If it is not, my next complaint will be with the appropriate regulating agencies. It appears Nationstar is not willing to correct the inaccurate statements and provide them to me.