National Vehicle Protection ServicesFalse notification of a lapse in vehicle warranty

In the mail I received an official notification that my 2013 Toyota Camry warranty had expired. Because my car is only 2.5 months old with less than 2, 600 miles, I questioned this official notification card's validity. After doing an internet search and contacting the Toyota dealership where I purchased my new car, I called the toll free number on the card. I spoke with two separate representatives of this company. Both representatives stated, my factory warranty would soon expire, which was a total lie. They then tried to pressure me into purchasing an expensive extended warranty, claiming the warranty would be honored at all Toyota Dealerships. Again, another lie. This company is truly fraudulent and deceptive.