National Tire and Battery — scam
The NTB here in Blue Springs, MO (just outside Kansas City) just attempted to scam me. I took it in for four new Michelin tires and foolishly took them up on a free alignment check. Not surprisingly, they said that my alignment was off and I needed a $100+ alignment service, or my new tires would likely not wear correctly (of course voiding any type of warranty). Oddly enough, the tires that were just removed had no unusual wear after 52, 000 miles and the car never drove with any indication of alignment problems. To top off this visit from hell, I watched as the tech "road tested" my vehicle like he was qualifying for NASCAR, after he literally beat the rims off the car. Complaining to the manager would have been fruitless since he was the one running the alignment scam. This is just another example of why modern American business will continue to fail in the long run.
More National Tire and Battery Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - Tires and alignment program is a ripoff
- NTB - company not good to work for
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident
- NTB - ruined my car!
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - left front driver tire replacement
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - customer service/oil change
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - new tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - replacement tire
- National Tire and Battery - beware of these folks and avoid at all costs