National Tire and Batteryntb credit card

J

I bought four tires from an NTB store and applied for their credit card. I got approved for the card and used it because it was no interst for 12 months. I sent out a payment at the end of december for my january payment and they didn't process it til febuary and then i sent a payment the last week of febuary for march and they took it out before march.oh yeah and they seem to have gotten my febuary payment on time out of all this ###. so i basically paid them 3 times in one month for their screwup. well what they did was they sent a thing to my credit report saying i was 30 days late and drilled my credit score because of their laziness. i called them up and asked questions and they said its not their fault. i am writing this to warn all you people out there about there ###. this has also happened to a friend of mine as well and he was told the same thing so needless to say i got it with a late fee and interst. PLEASE BEWARE. NTB is great service i always do my business there but i will never use the card again for anything at all.

• Wa
    wayne lapp Dec 22, 2015

Thanks ntb, just got 4 tires on my truck, but could not put them on my ntb card because, denied" because lack of activity"...So now that i paid cash, my little ones will not be getting what they wanted for christmas...Thanks wish i would have know that before they installed them on my truck!...You guys will see a lot more lack of activity from me in the future, so take me out of you system, don't send me anymore e-mails and have a really #&*$%@* merry christmas!!!