The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved National Tire and Battery — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Took my car to NTB for an oil change and a tire rotation. On a side note, I've been told before by an NTB worker that you specifically have to ask for them to check your tire pressure, or else they won't do it. This time I knew I was out of windshield wiper fluid, so when I went in for my oil change I asked specifically if they check the windshield fluid. The worker said "yes" with no elaboration. This morning, two days later, I just realized I am still out of windshield wiper fluid. I called NTB and asked what the deal was, the worker said it costs extra and that they might have checked it, but they don't fill it up for free. I feel like I play this run-around game every time I am in their store and will not go back for any more oil changes. When I was there for my oil change, they also tried to sell me an alignment for 79.00, I said no, and then the worker said "Well, how about 59.00?" Why the games? Do you think your customers are stupid, NTB? Please quit treating them that way.
More National Tire and Battery Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - Tires and alignment program is a ripoff
- NTB - company not good to work for
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident
- NTB - ruined my car!
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - left front driver tire replacement
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - customer service/oil change
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - new tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - replacement tire
- National Tire and Battery - beware of these folks and avoid at all costs