National Tire and Batterybad service

Took my car to NTB for an oil change and a tire rotation. On a side note, I've been told before by an NTB worker that you specifically have to ask for them to check your tire pressure, or else they won't do it. This time I knew I was out of windshield wiper fluid, so when I went in for my oil change I asked specifically if they check the windshield fluid. The worker said "yes" with no elaboration. This morning, two days later, I just realized I am still out of windshield wiper fluid. I called NTB and asked what the deal was, the worker said it costs extra and that they might have checked it, but they don't fill it up for free. I feel like I play this run-around game every time I am in their store and will not go back for any more oil changes. When I was there for my oil change, they also tried to sell me an alignment for 79.00, I said no, and then the worker said "Well, how about 59.00?" Why the games? Do you think your customers are stupid, NTB? Please quit treating them that way.

• Gu
    Guzman2101 Jun 21, 2012

On May 24, 2012 I arrive at 6:30pm at the NTB on 20211 Katy Freeway Katy TX 77450 to get new tires and a oil change for my Saturn. I waited for 4 hours be to get the tires in my car since they were missing one. I was really patient even though it was 10:30pm when they finish with my car. The next morning I get on Katy Freeway to go to work when my car suddenly stared shaking like crazy. I stop at the NTB by Wilcrest and I-10 to find out that one of the tires was not balance and to find out that my oil was never change. I have contact the corporate office several times but they refuse to respond to my phone calls back. I spoke to the store manager but he didn't seem concern and never apologize for the inconvenience. Please don't ever go to the NTB on 20211 Katy Freeway they have no costumer service.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices