National Seating & Mobilitybad service

C

I called National Seating for a repair of my wheelchair, it been a month now I still haven't heard anything from them, I had to get in touch with my doctor myself, get the fax number, call back to make sure they got the fax, your customer service people are very rude, your processing department wanted me to pay so much money, for my copay, it was $308.33, they said I had to pay $183.00 that day before I get the process started, I had to talk with a regional manger, he help me out, but it has been a week now and still has not heard from them. Your Company has bad customer service.