National Recovery Agency — fraudulent charges
These dirty # have been calling us weekly claiming we owe them $184.00 for a bunch of books we never ordered. It was under my wife's credit and they say she ordered books like virginia woolf and other books. She is a doctor, not a 13 year old. So needless to say I told them to go screw themselves after about the 5th call. Well we just got our quarterly credit report and they have put this complete fraud on there and it reduced her credit by 25 points!! It takes months to raise your credit 25 points and the fact that one bs company can blackmail you and ruin your credit this way is unbelievable. It is absolutely #ic that credit takes months to improve and yet can be destroyed in an instant. The credit scoring system needs a complete overhaul. Just make sure obama doesn't do it, because our credit will probably be lowered for being "rich".
More National Recovery Agency Complaints & Reviews
- National Recovery Agency - unauthorized charges
- West Bay Acquisitions / National Recovery Agency - never received merchandise they are charging me for.
- National Recovery Agency - false charge - damaging credit for fictitious collection
- National Recovery Agency - fraudulent collection
- National Recovery Agency - harassment
- National Recovery Agency - calling wrong number and person
- NRA - fraudulent collection call
- National Recovery Agency - harassment by them...
- National Recovery Agency / NRA Group - debt collection
- National Recovery Agency - west bay acquisitions