Menu
National Football League [NFL]
reviews & complaints

National Football League [NFL]
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

420 complaints
9 resolved 411 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of National Football League [NFL]. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
12:09 pm EDT

National Football League [NFL] - Black National Anthem

You have lost a life long fan when the NFL became political. The only venues we have where there is no political discourse is sports and you have ruined that. It's sad that such an organization has become mired in the current rhetoric of the day and has so easily caved to the woke crowd. NFL football is played by men but run by wishy, washy bureaucrats. Thank you.

Sep 13, 2021 8:54 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I agree totally, from the day the NFL allowed the players to kneel and disrespect the American flag was the last day I had anything to do with the NFL, there is a reason that there ratings are so low and remain there,

7:58 pm EDT

National Football League [NFL] - Officiating

Isn't it amzaing that the officials have hurt the Cleveland Browns yet again. This time with ejecting the Browns 2nd string Safety after a Chiefs coach pushed him and he responded. How many seasons will the NFL let the officials screw the Browns out of a win. I guess the Browns is a Racial name like the Indians? No, I don't think so. It sucks to be a Browns fan since the 1970s and see all of these [censored]ed up calls. When will it end? Never. The NFL wishes for them to never beat the good teams...Congrats. Have you seen all of the other bad calls in the past 20 years? Of course you have. There are good calls. There are bad calls. These not even close calls have hurt the browns for the past 20 years. What is up with this? Shame on YOU!

What a surprise, I can't even submit a legit complaint without it not working.

2 comments
Sep 19, 2021 1:18 pm EDT

I find it hard to believe, the officials didn’t make the call at the beginning. If you have a microphone, the persuasion is there. Tony Romo and Joe Buck, started in on Ronnie Harrison. Romo insisted Harrison stepped on Edwards-Helaire on purpose. On the contrary he was stepping over Edwards-Helaire, when Ronnie Harrison foot got caught up on Edwards-Helaire leg. I assume New York was listening to the commentators. The call came after everything was over and the commentators started their rant about the play. Romo (Mr. Know It All) and Aikman (I Can’t Remember) are the worst with their horrible opinions.

Sep 19, 2021 1:18 pm EDT

K
6:50 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Rodger Goodell, I would like to learn about filing a petition to make a difference with the awful calls the referees make in a game. If every call is not reviewable, then the referees should be fined for making blatant bad calls. It takes so much away from the teams and any momentum they gain. It can truly make a difference in the outcome of the...

4:31 pm EDT

National Football League [NFL] - National Anthem

We should not have the black anthem played at NFL football games. We are one Nation under God - One National Anthem - period. I will not watch any games this year until this stops. And I have a lot of family and friends who feel the same way. Stay out of politics. This will hurt your business. Why does the NFL have to give into this Wokeness. Gerry Pacella [protected]@yahoo.com

Desired outcome: One National Anthem

Sep 13, 2021 8:56 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I agree as well, one nation, the NFL will never learn, I don’t think they live in reality

R
3:02 pm EDT

National Football League [NFL] - Announcers!

Am an American born raised in Pittsburgh area! Raised in the Englih language! Have been a die hard Steelers fan! It really irks me that it's announced Spanish! It's an American sport! If I go to theier country I have to learn their language! So why the hell do we have to hear their language on American tv stations? Have watched games since the 60's and turning them OFF till you broadcast in ENGLISH! Went to games in Pittsburgh, Seattle and live now in Las Vegas!

Desired outcome: In A merica announce in English again!!!

P
2:19 pm EDT

National Football League [NFL] - Officials Microphone volumes

To those responsible, I believe the fans watching the nfl deserve an explanation as to why the officials microphones are broadcasting so low. Penalties and announcements are an integral part of the game. If the NFL or the officials unions are concerned about background comments or noises, then figure out another solution. You are removing a historic part of the game from its funding supporters, and it's wrong!

Respectfully, but frustrated

Desired outcome: An answe

D
7:24 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Every game yo allow the Black national anthem my Tv will not be on!

D
3:42 pm EDT

National Football League [NFL] - One Country -One National Anthem

There is no such thing as a black national anthem and it insults our country. We are exceptional and strive as a nation to prove it every day.
Something "every" country should be doing.
NFL is just adding to and increasing the divide within this country by promoting a black national anthem.
This is a self serving stunt aimed at appeasing a small percentage of people, both black and white, who don't have the nads to work as one nation, one country as a people to improve everyone's standard of living.

A former NFL fan
David G - NY

Sep 13, 2021 8:58 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Couldn’t of said it any better.

J
9:24 am EDT

National Football League [NFL] - Woke NFL

I gave you a chance to win back my viewership this year and you blew it! There is no such thing as a black national anthem and it insults our country. It's a shame that your poor ratings trend haven't taught you that your fan base is not going to stand for disrespecting our country. I will check in next year to see if you learned a lesson.
Jeff Watson
A former NFL fan

Desired outcome: Feedback to commissioner

P
8:47 pm EDT

National Football League [NFL] - National Anthem

We are ONE country with ONE national anthem. Are you trying to divide us NFL? I had to turn off the TV when the Black National Anthem was announced. Tired of this crap. Are the fans really demanding that another national anthem is played before games? I bet you turn off a lot of AMERICANS. Again ONE country, not multiple. I wanted to watch, but I can't support this.

Desired outcome: STOP!

2 comments
N
Sep 10, 2021 11:56 pm EDT

I was a big fan of football until last night. Playing the black national anthem. First, we are one nation how dare you! I am so offended, it is time the NFL loses the tax-exempt status they have and the hundreds of millions of dollars paid by taxpayers to build stadiums. If you are a political mouthpiece for black lives matter get a backbone. I think it is time to start my own group and go after the ones that advertise with you all and stop using their products or services till they no longer buy ads from you. Let us just turn the switch off and no longer watch football because it is a radical hate group and no longer wants the United States.

E
Sep 09, 2021 9:00 pm EDT

I agree 100% enough is enough

8:17 pm EDT

National Football League [NFL] - National Anthem

Our national Anthem is for every color. But now y'all only play the BLACK Anthem? What the hell is that? So now the only nationality that matters to y'all is the black community? So as a white fan I do not matter anymore? Why can't we all matter and how exactly does the real national Anthem EXCLUDE the black community? I can now say that I feel absolutely unappreciated as an American and a NFL fan. But of course y'all just follow whatever y'all feel is radical and will get press. And if you think I am the minority that feels this way then you are very, very mistaken.

Desired outcome: Play the real Anthem that was written for EVERY color of American

Hide full review

National Football League [NFL] - Madden NFL 22 and ea sports and the nfl season being starting.

Madden NFL 22 is a disaster apparently of lying to you about the freaking scouting system of freaking live service updates and national football games are freaking Rigged every, why should watch the nfl anymore because i just lost faith in the nfl community and madden NFL community of [censored]ing football game eath every year of [censored]ing stupidity of dumb comments from abunch of idiots of a darn two year old developed a terrible [censored] of a football game which is a total disgrace to gambling mechanics of goddamn x factors and abilties and wish the nfl was freaking shut down for this?

Desired outcome: Sports gaming ruined sports is a disaster

10:16 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

LMAO at the NFL ... LMAO at the CDC ... LMAO at Anthony Fauci -- You [censored]S are all CRIMINALS FULLY VACCINATED Dallas Cowboys OG Zack Martin tests positive for COVID-19 and is OUT for Cowboys Thursday opener vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- The Vaccines DO NOT Work and also KILL People

J
6:55 pm EDT

National Football League [NFL] - NFL telecast

I am a 49er fan in Virginia. I was watching the game on nfl network and in the 3rd quarter they cut my game and put on patriots vs giants. I could give two [censored]s about either of those taems. I am really pissed about this. As noted above I live in Virginia so it's extremely hard to see live 49ers games. This is really unfair and totally uncalled for. The NFL network is no good. Last week when the 49ers were playing the chargers they got us to the game at the end of the first quarter. I pay over 60 dollars a month for hulu tv and enjoy when the 49ers are being broadcasted, but these past two games has not been good. So you guys can just take me to a live game whenever you want and cut a live game any given time. This isn't right! As a fan I feel really cheated and this is a low blow!

Desired outcome: Let me watch my game from start to finish

2:38 pm EDT

National Football League [NFL] - Network scheduling

I have to express my extreme disappointment in last Sunday's NFL Network broadcast. I had just purchased the NFL package from my cable provider so that I could watch the 49'ers game on Sunday afternoon. The newspapers showed it was scheduled, your own announcers proclaimed it was the next game to be aired … but no! Instead we got a tape of a game played the previous day! Outrageous!

Please make sure your broadcasts synch with what's scheduled. This ruined my whole day!

An unhappy NFL Network viewer,
Terry Clement
[protected]@aol.com

W
1:07 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm watching the Browns play someone? But because all the rhetoric is about the Browns I don't know who the other team is? Every Browns player was dissected but not 1 Giants player was discussed. This is unacceptable. Is this a situation whereby all home teams get the majority of coverage?

B
11:14 pm EDT

National Football League [NFL] - NFL Gamepass

I have been a subscriber to Gamepass for at least 5 years. Every year lately my access is denied after my payment is processed, and I must work through a digital gauntlet to make it work. Today, after I received my notice that my payment was processed, I tried to login and was told my password was invalid (password worked last year after a lot of work). So I followed the process for changing my password, which was cumbersome but possible. And when I was told my password had been changed, I logged in. Guess what: I was informed that my password was invalid. I'm not happy, in fact, if I can figure out a way to watch games without the bad service I will do that.
What do you suggest? Why are you so good at collecting the money, and so poor at delivering the service? Please help make this work.
Bernard Donanberg, [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]

Desired outcome: Get me logged into the gamepass I paid for.

L
9:31 pm EDT

National Football League [NFL] - Political influence

I am sorry you have decided to inject your own personal "woke' politics into the NFL. What USED to be an AMERICAN institution, is now turning into a "statement" of your political opinions. The problem with that is that at least 50% of the public (about 74 million people), will not agree with you! About 15% of the U.S. population is Black, yet that warrants singing a "Black National Anthem" at all of the games? What is next? A Mexican National Anthem? Japanese National Anthem? Chinese National Anthem? Pathetic!
I canceled Directv Sunday Ticket, and reduced my Comcast package to NOT watch NFL games. Great job! Let's see how your bottom line looks next year!
Larry Emerson
[protected]@yahoo.com

S
Aug 08, 2021 8:56 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Way to go Larry, my family and I feel exactly the same way. BTW NFL, I personally know of pleanty of nonwhite fans that are leaving for exactly the same reason. When the NFL grows a spine and returns to being a professional sport institution for all Americans again and stops dividing a nation and beng a political puppet then...maybe...just maybe, they will get all Americans back into the game.

F
11:48 am EDT

National Football League [NFL] - Black national anthem

NFL is dividing the USA. They say it's alright to have a Black national anthem. We have one USA anthem. If they come up with a white anthem are they going to play it? You are destroying our country. We should not have any anthem that describes a race. Have you looked at all the comments that came out after it was posted about a black national anthem. I'm a disabled veteran and I find this very offensive that you pull people apart in this country.

Desired outcome: One national anthem for all US citizens.

R
4:16 pm EDT

National Football League [NFL] - Anthem 2021

This is an insult and makes you all look like race baiting, disgusting, pandering girls.
Football fans don't want your pandering or involvement in political correctness. Play the [censored]ing game and stop trying to divide the fans and people you [censored]ing [censored]s. Its so disappointing to have to try and watch and continue to be a fan when you are pandering to racists. Yes, you are being un-American and racist to white fans. There should be no special treatment for skin color when it is something no one can control. We are born the way we are born
Stop bringing race into the game. It looks awful and you will lose fans. Every year you lose more and more life long fans. Where are the names of the white folks killed by police? Race is something that should never be brought into this game. This is foolish and a grave decision on your part. No one wants to come or watch a football game that is pandering to politics and the political agenda. Talk about telling fans to go [censored] themselves. I am sorry but people want an escape when they watch a game not this and you all know better.

Desired outcome: Stop being racist to whites who are fans

National Football League [NFL] contacts