Menu

National Family Solutions - not what they said they were

D
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I called National Family Solutions for help getting my daughter back I spoke with a man I don't remember his name right now but he referred me to Tara Mason, after I had given them the $100 for their help I was told even after I pay 1, 00 to 1, 500 for a lawyer that I would have to collect all the information for the case after almost a month I was told I would be charged another $59.00 charge for using their website and I would have to pay that each month. I told them I could not afford that they just kept trying. also I was informed that they would not be going to court with me. So I told them I was not going to pay all this money and have to do all the work and also was not going to pay 59.00 a month. So I told them I wanted my mo ey bavk. So something needs to be done I would like theone to be put back ony sisters card asap.

Helpful? 0 0

More National Family Solutions complaints & reviews

National Family Solutions - Rudest people
National Family Solutions - National Family Solutions
National Family Solutions - Fraud (Legal Services)
National Family Solutions - never got paperwork, lied to