National Family SolutionsNational Family Solutions

I am planning on filing a child support case against my ex-spouse for continued support and found a link to National Family Solutions while doing some research. I spoke to Steve Tanner during my first conversation with them and was asked to give my debit card information via a recorded call which I felt apprehensive about but did anyway hoping my bank account would not be compromised. I paid the initial $100.00 and the monthly membership fee for $59.00 was debited which was fine. I also completed the online questionnaire which took a while to complete because it was lengthy. Less than one week after I became a member, I discovered that unauthorized charges were made via my debit card which practically drained my account. I had not given my card number out to any other business or merchant between the time I signed up for the membership to the time these charges were made and I strongly suspect there is someone at National Family Solutions who may be involved. My bank is currently in the process of doing an investigation and I have cancelled my membership. I am not only upset about the money but also about the time I spent in completing the questionnaire which is now for nothing. I am going to hire an attorney because I have become distrustful of online companies and their payment tactics. Buyer beware!

• Ti
    tina nabbefeld Apr 29, 2014

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?

• Ti
    tina nabbefeld Apr 29, 2014

what happened? was it them?

Comment Guidelines